How can we make My Study Life better?

All-in-One, Please!

There needs to be more to this than just school... as a student it is difficult to remember everything outside of school that needs to be done or what I have planned (groceries, chores, concerts, dinners, events...). Because this is lacking the simple option to add anything outside of school stuff, how can one planner suffice? I want one planner for everything, and this would be the perfect planner for students. School is not 24/7, I also need to plan life!

99 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tania shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a great idea. another add-on from here is to maker it able to sync with a google home.

keep up the good work.

• Guy Bird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's literally called "My STUDY Life." I'd think that would mean that it's for school and not just an everyday to-do list app like Todoist or Any.do.

• Samuel Thompson-Kennedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the idea behind this app was just for study. Google Calendar is a great at what one descibed as "my life life".
        There is talk of My Study Life being synced to other calendars.

• Qais Patankar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the overall quality of My Study Life would deteriorate if such features were implemented. My Study Life should do what it was created to do, and do it well. Similarly, there are many other applications that do what you're describing, and do it very well.

Make use of Google Keep, Evernote, Google Calendar.

And, this is not "My Life Life" :)

• Theo Farrer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my account I have a subject set up called 'OTHER EVENTS', so when there is an event in my own time, I add the subject into a class, name it in the Module block, set it to Once and it appears on my timetable

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think instead the app should be able to link with the user's calendar client. People are using a lot of apps that can organize their tasks some for work, home, or like this one for school I think these apps should take advantage of the already existed well developed number of calendars out there specially the default ones in every one's device

• Eline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I now plan my university sport activities as a class, quite annoying

• Mike P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Besides, you can find something you're looking for on Google Play or the App Store depending on what OS you have. Try Jorte, it's available on Google Play.

• Mike P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be a whole different app that they would need to create. This is only for school.

Feedback and Knowledge Base