How can we make My Study Life better?

Change the Time of One Class

It would be great if on the Calendar we could click and drag a class to a new time if it has been rescheduled but just for that day. It shouldn't effect the regular times, just that one day.

309 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alex shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kurosaki Naruto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen, along with cancelling just one class or adding just one class on just one day. Please make it asap

• Alim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to expand on this and request the feature of a deletion of a single class occurence but not the entire class for the entire term

• Benjamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So let's say you have advisory every Wednesday, that takes time you every Wednesday, you make classes a little bit shorter.

• D. Logmans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If a class is cancelled or changed classroom you should be able to change it for that specific time only instead of changing it for every week

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why only for that day? We should be able to drag blocks and have the option to set the change only for that day or for the whole semester.

• Luca Sigrist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is essential! since often you do not want to change the whole series, just one specific element.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On certain days my classes are shorter it would be nice to be able to change that.

• Sugan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I needed to remove some classes in the middle of the semester but I couldn't. It would be great if that could be added

• Aimee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be fantastic. I always have at least 1 class a week that has been rescheduled or canceled and it's really difficult/annoying to keep adding the same class to have a one time occurrence of that class to schedule it for a different day/time. Especially when that class is scheduled to be just a few times during the semester but I have to add a new class for each meeting then I end up with a class list that has 20+ classes on it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would also be great if there was an option to cancel a class as a one-off (e.g. if you know your teacher is unavailable one time), still without affecting the other regular times for that class.

• Fernando Mendes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is essencial to me. It happens many times that a certain class is rescheduled.
    It also happens a lot that the class is in another room. It's hard to remember everything and My study life isn't helping on this.

• Nicolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make-up classes for the canceled lessons, for holidays for example... IE I have a class in wed. and it is cancelled and rescheduled for fri.

• Danish Javed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app should be able to change the timetable within the calender in a single period.

For example if your Monday morning class was is replaced with a different class just for that period
    a temporary timetable change will show the user the change

Feedback and Knowledge Base