How can we make My Study Life better?

Windows 10 UI

Would like to see updated UI for windows 10.

250 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Oskar BredinOskar Bredin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ano NymousAno Nymous commented  · 

Currently, the Windows app is lacking a way to add terms. In the past it was possible through some tricks, but I was not able to reproduce that anymore.

• Jordan ElliottJordan Elliott commented  · 

I agree, The web app looks and works fantastic, however the windows 10 program isn't nearly as nice, creating tasks is kind of annoying, and it looks empty, I just use the browser for now.

• Kis Lázár BenceKis Lázár Bence commented  · 

The Windows version hasn't got the redesigned interface yet. In the Android app it's like that.

• Joshua SukhraJoshua Sukhra commented  · 

Show percentages on the tasks without having to click on them. Just like the web version has.

• Arin GAMERArin GAMER commented  · 

the online site in browsers looks beautiful
        i think win version should look like that too

• Anonymous commented  · 

Having to click to bring up a toolbar with buttons on is irritating. Can we just have all buttons visible, like in the web version?

• Mostafa FarahatMostafa Farahat commented  · 

Please update this app regularly and we would love to see the windows 10 theme and UI in the app! :)

• Mostafa FarahatMostafa Farahat commented  · 

I would really much like to see this. 100% recommendation for the developers.

• spikespike commented  · 

Its already universal. What you should say should be: A redesign for Windows 10 Ui please.

• DD commented  · 

The UWP app works well however for HiDPI displays it's very tiny! Please fix this by updating the application APIs

• Heather Van ItallieHeather Van Itallie commented  · 

Please! The web app works great on a browser, but it would be even more effective if it was set up identically as an app, and could then interact with the start menu

• Michael FullerMichael Fuller commented  · 

I have used MyStudyLife in the past when I had Windows Phone 8.1, now I'm using Windows 10 and I cannot find MyStudyLife for Windows 10! MyStudyLife is perfect, easy to use and of course, free with no ads. I have college coming up soon, and I would like to use it again, but there is no Windows 10 app for it. Please make one!

• AlexAlex commented  · 

UWP Version would be great, plus you'd be hitting two birds with one stone - desktop and mobile!

• Eagle CheowEagle Cheow commented  · 

Would like to see a UWP version of My Study Life App!

• Eagle CheowEagle Cheow commented  · 

Would like to see a UWP version of My Study Life App!

• Noble ObodumNoble Obodum commented  · 

i'm honestly surprised that this is still gathering feedback! and how long has windows 10 been out now? it's okay, i am sure u guys are busy and working on something great for my study life. love the app a lot!

• Hernan LopezHernan Lopez commented  · 

I'd like to see a Universal App for Windows 10 PC and Mobile.. Maybe with the UI renewed, like in Android.. Or the WebApp..

• Dominic AgiusDominic Agius commented  · 

When using the taskview on the app (windows 10), the resolution is sub-standard. Otherwise the app is perfect, Thankyou :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base