How can we make My Study Life better?

Add an option to specify which is the first rotation day after a holiday

At my school the day after a holiday always starts as a Day 1, using day rotation. e.g last day before holidays is Wednesday Day 4, first day back at school will be Tuesday Day 1 and not Day 5. Due to this reason alone, I cannot use this excellent app. Otherwise this tool has everything I need and more.

41 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kevin FredericksKevin Fredericks shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DanielDaniel commented  · 

Rather than pushing the week or not, have an option to just set the week after the holiday

• Madison O.Madison O. commented  · 

I also cannot use this app anymore due to not being able to change whether it's day 1 or 2, normally when a holiday comes around. It conflicts with the scheduling and so the next thing I know I'm being told to go to a class I don't even have that day. I could use the app again after they add this feature.

• TeoTeo commented  · 

I agree, this would be a nice and easy solution to all the various rotation issues people have with this app in cases of shorter that 5 days holidays, holidays not beginning/ending on usual start/end days like Monday/Friday, etc.

I have a class on a 2-week rotation on Thursdays, but one Thursday is a holiday and I can't push back the rotation to have the app giving the correct info. Please implement a solution like the one suggested here.

• stephsteph commented  · 

I would just like the ability to be able to say, today is day 1 or today is day 2, etc., when needed. Because, some days we have off of school, like snow days, which will screw up the day. So basically, just make a button selecting which rotation day of the week it is, so that you can configure your schedule if anything changes.

• TateTate commented  · 

I have the exact same problem, but because i love the app so much i am constantly changing the year the so that i can input what day of the week my school starts on

• Noble ObodumNoble Obodum commented  · 

i am pretty sure this is already possible with holiday settings

• Branch S 2019Branch S 2019 commented  · 

Also for weeks.

For example, at my school, after a one day holiday, a week is repeated.

IE: Miss one day week 1
        week 1 is 2 weeks in a row, then.

Or there should just be a "manual override" button where you can say this day/week is whatever it needs to be, even though it's out of schedule.

I also can't use this otherwise perfect app.

• Reetik PatelReetik Patel commented  · 

Instead of it automatically choosing what day type/Block Day/Period you start on after a holiday, make it so you can choose what day type it starts on after a holiday.

Feedback and Knowledge Base