How can we make My Study Life better?

Tasks should disappear.

When you select that your task is 100% complete it should disappear. It makes me feel more accomplished when a task disappears.

185 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Susan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe instead of it automatically deleting from the Tasks list, have an option to swipe it away (like you do in email applications on phones. You just swipe the email to the left and it deletes)

• Samuracan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks better the way it is, it shows it is completed. When you do a to-do list you cross something out and the more things crossed out the more satisfying. When you just rub things off the list it isn't as satisfying. The same idea applies here

• Hrishabh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the settings add an option to hide completed tasks so that my tasks screen doesn't look cluttered.

• Rob Jess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like still seeing it in case i want to go back and check what i had done/had to do

• Noble Obodum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

archive it and putting it in a "completed" section not "past". because if you complete something before its due date it is still there!!!

• Matevž Špacapan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think that completely hiding it is the best idea but maybe instead shrink it down pretty well and just show the title without any extra details?

• TAC0CAT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like it better if you could still see the task, but it has a strikethrough to show it was completed

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is really smart. I keep on looking back at a task and I have to click it constantly to make sure I've actually finished it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base