How can we make My Study Life better?

Make a notification centre widget for iOS

Have when you open the notification centre, it shows your next classes without having to open the app. Perhaps save the data to local so it only syncs when you open the app to conserve data.

177 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please do it, we need that or those widgets

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, we really need a widget from iOS 10. We'll be useful to show the next class . Thanks

• Ben SilvermanBen Silverman commented  · 

It would be great to have a lock screen widget for iOS 10, so that if I want to check inbetween classes what I have due, or my next classes or the time of the classes, I can do that without having to stop and unlock my phone and then navigate to the app (etc.)

• Gabi LinnGabi Linn commented  · 

For ios 10 it would be great to have widget capabilities and easily add a new task

• Anonymous commented  · 

Implement a Notification Center widget compatible with iOS 10 as well

• Milie GeorgeMilie George commented  · 

Make it available on the widget screen for Apple phones so that we can see what's next without unlocking the phone

• Anonymous commented  · 

With the new update it would be great to view your upcoming timetable for that day in the notification centre/sidebar.

• BrandonBrandon commented  · 

Adding widgets would make the app so much more accessible and improve user functionality. The concept could be similar to that of live tiles on windows phone perhaps?

• BronwynBronwyn commented  · 

Include widget that shows the next classes in the notification centre.
        Having the option to automatically turn the phone to silent mode during class would be beneficial.

• TimmTimm commented  · 

Add different widgets for iOS. It will help us because you can quickly check todays calendar or tasks or exams.

• Karen HuangKaren Huang commented  · 

I think that once the app is able to sync with the calendar itself, that shouldn't be as big of a issue. I think that it would be nice if you could create tasks under classes from notification center on the go. That way you can jot them down without having to wait for the app to load and then add details later on. Of course the widget could include both or neither. I love the app either way.

• Karen HuangKaren Huang commented  · 

ios widget to create tasks under classes from notification center on the go. That way you can jot them down without having to wait for the app to load and can add details later on like instructions or handouts and notes.

• Bartek NiemkiewiczBartek Niemkiewicz commented  · 

THIS would make the app totally perfect for me. I'd love if there is an option to view a location of the class in the widget and maybe a teacher, but it's not necessery. 3 VOTES of course!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Use same in Windows 10 Desktop and phone,too

• Anonymous commented  · 

This was the idea that i was looking for, great !!! 3 votes

• mmcgaw86mmcgaw86 commented  · 

This is a great idea 3 votes!

• Noble ObodumNoble Obodum commented  · 

YES!!! Include it in the lock screen notifications!

• Zach NartZach Nart commented  · 

They really need to add this.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base