How can we make My Study Life better?

Section For Notes

Please add a section just for notes, and these can be assigned to classes, assignments and tests if necessary.

79 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ricardo Emilio Fermín shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amanda commented  · 

It will be useful to make notes during the class, for the lecture or exam tips.
        To have the option of type,write or photograph.

• Drew Eric Lee the 1st commented  · 

This tool makes it more better in sited of saving notes in the takes part of My Study Life, in the note book will have options of saving notes as what ever you name them and pick the color of the note pad and self set up settings just for the note book.

• Jérémy H commented  · 

Sorry for the mistakes: write* things*
        English is not my mothertongue

• Jérémy H commented  · 

This app is fantastic! But what'd be great is if we could have a note area for each class just to right some things like the email of the prof, some small thinks that are usefull like how will be the exam, things to buy for this course, where we can find useful tools, etc. Basically, the important things that the teacher says during the introduction of the course

• Juan Pablo Aguilar commented  · 

Yes, a note section in the dashboard where you can have general notes or notes linked to a class (color will tell us which).

• anonymous commented  · 

If we could just view notes or have links to them at least, wherever they are stored. Further, we could use MSL app to take photos of notes, assign them classes/subjects and MSL app should automatically create or update folders in cloud storage so that we can have all notes for each subject in its own folder, with less manual labelling and moving and sorting

• G commented  · 

like I can write the topic to be discussed for that day or simply put a note. its not a task so I just need something that works like a note or topic of the day option or activity for the day option. I thought the module box was for that but apparently module will put whatever I write on all the other days of that class.

• Jake commented  · 

All my quiz's are on blackboard so I could easily find my notes on mystudylife.com I'm looking for a one-stop-shop site with a calender but also study materials

Feedback and Knowledge Base