How can we make My Study Life better?

Multiple rooms or buildings for a single class

The ability to set different rooms and buildings for a class because sometimes the class is in different location from a lab or something similar.

853 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

93 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sophia L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have a section to set a certain room for a certain time, not a certain room for the whole class. This way, if you have a class in [AA000] at [1pm-3pm] for lecture, then have a class in [BB111] at [4pm-5pm] for lab. Instead of the long way of making a whole new class of the same name just for a different room and time

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually is not possible to set different classroom to assignatures that ocurr in different days

• Nar Mada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need it very much, as most of the lectures are not held in same classroom for different classes

Just started using this a couple days ago and was surprised that this feature wasn't already implemented. Having different rooms for the same subject is common throughout most of my subjects and currently the inconvenient alternative is to create a new subject just for the odd lesson that isn't in the same room. Hope this is implemented soon.

Also being able to have multiple teachers for the same class in different lessons of the week would be good alongside different rooms. At the moment I have different classes for the same subjects because of the fact I have different teachers in different rooms.

• Mohamed Hashim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been waiting for this feature for along time! This a good app with bad developers stuff. Cannot wait any more!!!

• Tayyab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is basic requirement and now seeing it this thing came up in 2014 and still not implemented only makes me think they are not interested in development.

• Tomas Vilhena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TWO YEARS PAST and a very basic feature not implemented yet!

I'm using this application for a few days butt this annoyance is pushing me somewhere else. I hope it get solved in the following days, else it will be dropped.

Best regards

• Ramlah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I tried to name the classes on different days with the day they are on and it gets so confusing sometimes

• Sylvia D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely necessary. Be it college or university it is extremely rare that a class occurs in the same room throughout different times of the week. On top of that, it is a huge put off when the first thing you do using this app or website is to enter in your schedule and proceed to come across such a major flaw. Hoping "in development" means it will be done a.s.a.p... Like before school starts in two weeks!

• Muhammad Abdullah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Came here at this forum for this specific feature. Especially in university life, same class is in different locations on different days of the week.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base