How can we make My Study Life better?

Skipped classes (attendance tracking)

There should be an option for us to mark that we missed a class to help us keep track of our absences. Some school attach penalties to the amount of classes that are missed and this would help us monitor that so we don't miss to many.

917 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John BJohn B shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Some time I don't want to go class but I have to because of 75% rule. So there should be a attendance calculator in this app.

• RohanRohan commented  · 

An option to tick the classes I've attended in the day. so that I can know which classes I've missed. Which actually helps if you have a certain rule that you have to attend a these many classes in a semester for a particular subject.(attendance percentage)

• NaomiNaomi commented  · 

This would be great, especially if it could remind you that you need to get notes for this class, and focus on it in your revision

• Anonymous commented  · 

option to have check boxed on the calendar to check if i've completed it

• Viral DamaniyaViral Damaniya commented  · 

Yes.. and it should be able to suggest if we can miss any more class or not.. for eg in my case we have 75% compulsory attendance so it should suggest by calculating how many I need to attend in a month

• Anonymous commented  · 

An attendance manager that keeps track of your current attendance and percentage of it.

• Camden BoydCamden Boyd commented  · 

Great idea! That could be pretty helpful, actually. I just hope that you wouldn't be using this tool just to ditch class when you know you can. :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

To add and see how many hour you haven't attended the class .

• Tauseef HashmiTauseef Hashmi commented  · 

Please add Attendance Percentage for every subjects.Most of the college/school students are required to fulfil 75% attendance in order to appear in Exams.

• TravisTravis commented  · 

Many courses have a limit of classes you can miss per semester (ex: 4 absences), so it would be nice to have the option to enter the limits for each class, if the class has an attendance policy. Also, if you miss a day, you should have the option to mark that you missed that class and maybe options to select why (illness, emergency, etc.). MyStudyLife could then track your absences for each class and notify you if you're about to reach your limit for the semester.

• Gisela FischyGisela Fischy commented  · 

We need to keep a record of absences to class not to lose course

• Hannah SandersHannah Sanders commented  · 

It should also be an option to say that a class was cancelled!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Love this idea. Should ask 5 mins before your class, if you are attending the class or not.

• KavyaKavya commented  · 

Instead of setting the classes scheduled as "attended" by default everyday (under the "classes" category), it would be very helpful if we got an option to check classes as attended/ unattended so as to keep a track on the number of classes missed in a day or in a particular subject, as well as the attendance status!

• ShivanshuShivanshu commented  · 

Add a system so that we can track wether we have taken our classes or not as this can give motivation to take classes consistently for weeks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Allow a user to define how many classes he attended during the day. Instead of showing ___ classes attended and ___ classes remaining. Let us mark the classes we have attended. It's very helpful as the attendance is marked by individual classes.

• LudmilaLudmila commented  · 

I would like the app to let me track my attendance, as my university takes it very seriously, even making you take the subject again if you did no meet the quota. Some classes require 75% attendance, others 50% and so on. I would like to have a record of the classes I have missed/attended so I can now how compromissed my attendance is.

• nilsnils commented  · 

Provide a table in schedule category in which user can add or remove columns and raws, write in the colums the name of subjects, tik-mark on attended lectures, attendence counter...

• JodiJodi commented  · 

This would be a really good idea if we could also mark the days of school that we might miss and our school marks us down for that too.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base