Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jamie ClarkeAdminJamie Clarke (Lead Developer, My Study Life) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

@Jamie Clarke

It's been 3 years since you said you are planning on an iPad version of App. How long is it going to take?

• Rainu Thomas KuromvilaRainu Thomas Kuromvila commented  · 

Include an IPad app in the store since this app is been a vital part of life. It's a shame that even now there is no optimised app for ipad. Hope the entire team would consider this as a request and do whatever needs to be done. Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please update the app for the Ipad IOS 10.1

• Camden BoydCamden Boyd commented  · 

You guys should update this, especially since there IS an iPad app. I have it downloaded. :) On the top of the search, just select "iPhone Only" and it will pop up. Good luck everyone! The app works great.

• yan0035yan0035 commented  · 

if there will be no iPad app then just tell us that it is not coming, instead of having this idea still as "planned"

• yan0035yan0035 commented  · 

i have been waiting for 2 years for an iPad app and still no sign, my high school life is almost over, how difficult is it to make a native app for the iPad

• AnkitAnkit commented  · 

Totally agree for interface orientation for iPad.... I am big user of application on iPad and it is super difficult to use to on iPad

• DarrylDarryl commented  · 

I tend to use my iPad more than my iPhone. As it stands the iPad uses the iPhone app display setting, instead of the native iPad display setting. Being able to use this app on the iPad in landscape would be a really nice feature.

• alexandre hassanalexandre hassan commented  · 

I go to a school wich has started an ipad program. They are trying as hard as they can to use this new technology in class. You have the first calender i found that supports 9 day rotations. I haven't seen the teacher section as I'm a student. Your app lacks in three places, all minor and most of them i have seen you are working on, in-class tests and quizzes, adding events who are outside of school and could interfere with study time and an iPad app.
        If those problems didn't exist I would be speaking with the Director of my school to try and get this to be shared with all teachers and to be part of the Ipad program.

P.S. other languages such as french would be fun too.

• Rittik GhoshRittik Ghosh commented  · 

Please add an iPad native app. The iPhone app does not allow me to mark tasks as complete in landscape mode. and the web app does not have iPad notifications.

• Noble ObodumNoble Obodum commented  · 

The web app is okay in iOS Safari, but it would be really great to have an iPad app. This idea was created in August 2014, any updates on this? Using the iPhone app on the iPad creates a very awkward experience. I usually use Safari.

• sh82sh82 commented  · 

appreciate that it's not easy, but do you have any rough estimate on when it will be available? :)

the web app is slightly glitchy on the ipad, and can get annoying when you're trying to quickly add some homework! :(

But great app otherwise!

• ColeCole commented  · 

Love the interface, just needs landscape mode please for HD. The way of the future.

• AbdullahAbdullah commented  · 

For how long are we going to wait??!!

• dan.356dan.356 commented  · 

how much longer will we have to wait for the iPad app...? it's getting a little frustrating!

• AnonAnon commented  · 

The iPad app is gross. It has a thick black outline with 1X or 2X zoom. I feel this is just the iPhone app but on a larger screen. It would be great if a native, optimized version came to the iPad.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hoping to have and ipad app. Web app does not have notification.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How will we be able to use the ipad app?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base