How can we make My Study Life better?

Multiple reminders per task

Add the ability to specify reminders per task to allow more advanced reminders, eg.

- Remind me several days (or weeks) before
- Multiple reminders per task

392 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminJamie Clarke (Lead Developer, My Study Life) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan Lester Mier commented  · 

Create an option where users can be reminded of tasks in progress before the deadline

• Anonymous commented  · 

-You should add custom reminders for tasks and classes with custom sounds!
        -There is no way to export or connect MyStudyLife calendar with Google calendar

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is it possible to add "due times" for reminders? This way different reminders can pop up at different times when the individual needs to be reminded of a certain activity or task they need to complete at a certain time of the day. Also can you please add repeat reminders. This way you can remind yourself to do a certain thing every week or so depending on your cycle.
        These two features would be useful especially for those wishing to use this app to schedule in there study times (not just classes). Also it will benefit those who use this app to remind themselves of certain chores and most importantly help them build habits!

• Jonathan Kim commented  · 

It would be nice if we could set multiple reminders for tasks, not only a specified reminder time. So checkboxes instead of a dropdown.

• Anastasia commented  · 

Be able to have reminders days or weeks in advance for pre the night of studying

• Jennifer commented  · 

For example, if I have a task due on Tues Sept 20th, I should be able to set a reminder for the week before its due

• James commented  · 

Add the feature for the user to add custom reminder time and day to do an assignment.

• Harsh commented  · 

Currently only one reminder can be set to tell you which tasks for the day are not yet complete. But what happens with me is I see a reminder at 5 saying 6 tasks are pending and by the time I complete 5 tasks, its already bed time and I forget the one small task to be done. So another reminder before my bed time would be good if I am able to set it. Get my point?

• Darryl commented  · 

If you are talking about what I think you are, the 3 day notification of when a task is due or an upcoming test, then I am all for this!

I would love to see this changed to either a week's notice or a customized setting.

• Ashania commented  · 

A broader time frame for reminders would be nice. I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied with what u guys have now.

• Chastity Trader commented  · 

be able to set reminder for when college applications are due or when you will receive test scores back from SAT tests

• Anonymous commented  · 

Currently reminders work as a heads up for upcoming events of minor importance. Hopefully in the future we will be able to link reminders with far ahead assignments such as thesis or final projects.

• Tammy A commented  · 

Allow us to set repeats & reminders manually.

• Paul commented  · 

I want to be able to remind myself of an assignment due several weeks in advance.

• Domenic Parker commented  · 

Integrate push notification reminders for certain assignments, or general things. Like remember to turn in something at a specific time before the class period. And, the ability to set a start time of the assignment for you to schedule time to do the task

• Anonymous commented  · 

Brilliant idea!!!! Please add this

• Anonymous commented  · 

Some tasks need an earlier reminder than one day, this should be an option

• Maurice Rahme commented  · 

The ability to add multiple reminders at different dates for tasks. The ability to add suggested start dates for tasks. The ability to add multiple work dates for longer tasks that require more than one sitting

• Ryan commented  · 

Please add this! This is a MUCH needed improvement.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be fantastic and allow for better time management and organization.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base