How can we make My Study Life better?

Edit time period of tasks shown on dashboard

Since my schooling involves most of the tasks I receive being due in one week, I would like my dashboard to show the tasks I have due for more than just the ones that are within 3 days away. Maybe options for 5 days and a week?

99 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Sometimes, I have tasks or exams assigned several weeks in advance. It would be nice to see tasks assigned several weeks in the future. It would be nice to be able to customize how far in advance tasks/exams would be shown in the dashboard.

• MetodMetod commented  · 

Agreed, it should also be made for exams. And make it possible to set how many days (a number from 1 to 10 for example).

• G_ClarkeG_Clarke commented  · 

Agree. Would be great to have tasks due show more than just 3 days per week.

• Noble ObodumNoble Obodum commented  · 

also make it so that you can click a button to hide overdue tasks from the dashboard. it could be like a toggle/checkbox type thing

• Anonymous commented  · 

we really should be able to change this amount of time to at least a week or 2 (or whatever amount of time we want)
        by the time this warning pops with less than 3 days its normally way to late for me to find enough time to do the assignment

• Adam EdryAdam Edry commented  · 

Currently tasks that are due in 3 days or less show up, allow the user to customize the time before a task shows up there

• WesWes commented  · 

Currently I only see 4 and I have more that are coming up. I'm not sure if it only shows a retain number at once, or what is coming due in a specific time period. I'd just like to see more than 4 because I have tasks coming up on Monday. It's Wednesday and I have tasks due Monday, which it doesn't show on the dashboard.

• VirzenVirzen commented  · 

Screen with tiles offers very useful feature of sparing displaying summary of task and exams due in 3 or 7 days accordingly.
        However, it would be great if there was option to adjust these (and the others ones on dashboard) numbers.

• ChrisChris commented  · 

Dashboard will only show lessons from that day and tasks due in the next three days? This doesn't help in anyway shape or form! There should be an option to list next classes and ALL ASSIGNMENTS/TASKS due in order of their hand in date? no?

• JordanJordan commented  · 

On the dashboard, currently it only displays tasks due within the next 3 days.

Add the ability to customize and show all tasks due in the future, tasks due in the next 7 days, and tasks due in the current month etc.

• okupdokupd commented  · 

Different options for what you would like shown on your dashboard. For example: an option for more detailed class schedules or more tasks listed.

• WayneWayne commented  · 

AMEN! I would love to see 5 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, and Show All as options for the tasks. Personally, I would use Show all, but, still, something more than 3 days out. Most of my projects would take far more than 3 days to finish if I didn't remember to do it until it showed up.

• Noble ObodumNoble Obodum commented  · 

I think that by default, it should be a week, and that in settings, you can change it to up to a year. That way everyone will be happy.

• James JiimmyJames Jiimmy commented  · 

Customisation of the dashboard to change time period of the scrolling notifications would be really helpful.

• Gary MGary M commented  · 

i'd prefer even more than a week. So that I can be wary of how long assignments are due. Because if I only notice with one weeks notice, it may be too late to start!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Perhaps letting the user choose how many days before an exam it should be shown as 'due' would be good :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base