How can we make My Study Life better?

Show tasks in the calendar

I want to see all tasks, assignments, classes, due dates, extra-curricular activities all in the one calendar. Currently, the calendar only shows classes and exams.

892 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shannon Shannon shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

71 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please add the task list to a calendar view with a print option.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add a calendar view for tasks and exams that is color-coded by course. Easier to visualize time to work on tasks.

• DerpyDerpy commented  · 

This idea has been here since 2013 (oldest comment)....like when are we gonna get it? Bcz it is the single ONE thing MOST people want right now in the app/website. It would help tons! Plzz add it as soon as possible im struggling with planning my studying without visually being able to see the tasks/exams together in a calender-like view.

I would suggest to be able to switch/filter between normal calender (with the classes) and the task/exam calender.

• EricEric commented  · 

I think this is exactly what everyone wants right now. Maybe take out the space used for time, and use it to display tasks. This would be even better if it was made printable.

• OscarOscar commented  · 

be able to see if you have any task in any of your classes, directly from the calendar

• VenezuGermanVenezuGerman commented  · 

Please add a calendar where we can see the tasks given and how long someone has to complete the task- Also where the exams are included.
        It is perfect as a widget and feature of this app because I really miss the overview of a month.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Show on the calendar view when an assignment is due. At the moment you can only see exams and classes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Be able to view tasks from the calendar to see them from a larger time frame. It would be more beneficial than having the classes shown because I already know when they are. Thank you.

• Haley MansellHaley Mansell commented  · 

I want to have the assignments in calendar view, I don't want a list of them because I am a visual person. If I can look at the week ahead I can plan my days accordingly. Having them in a list view makes me personally confused. I would also like a default reminder to pop up two days before the assignment is scheduled to be due.

• JamesJames commented  · 

at very least add an indicator in month view to show the existence of a task on any particular date.

• Joseph TranJoseph Tran commented  · 

You should be able to choose what is shown on the time table. For example, the ability to toggle class squares on/off. Also the ability to show only events/tasks/exams.

• MarkMark commented  · 

The ability to toggle between or select assignments and classes would be good and help with clutter if assignments are on the calendar. A weekly view of assignment due dates is critical and my schedule is static - so I would prefer the assignments over class schedule.

• MarkMark commented  · 

I would like to view tasks in a calendar view so I can see what my week/day looks like assignment wise.

• Chelsea TeohChelsea Teoh commented  · 

It would be great if we could have a monthly calendar view for tasks (eg. if I have a task due on the 8th, the 8th would be highlighted in a different colour), or even have tasks visually integrated into the main calendar.

Sometimes I have tasks that are not due during a particular class, so I don't see them until I go to the tasks tab. It also personally helps me if I can see through a monthly calendar how many assignments I have due soon.

• Lenore ClewerLenore Clewer commented  · 

Assignment tasks should show up on the calendar visually like classes do. That way when you are looking at the whole month you can immediately see when assignments are due as a visual representation.

• Maria WalkerMaria Walker commented  · 

For assessments let them show on the calender when due on a day not with the class. Change the 'no assessment due in next 3 days' to next 7 days

• ShonaShona commented  · 

If the tasks (such as assignments) are mentioned on the calendar it will give me a quick heads up for what I'm looking forward to this week/month. Also, there's no point of setting due dates for tasks if they are not shown on Calendar, it'll make life much easier!

• Poul David RasmussenPoul David Rasmussen commented  · 

For those of us in online classes (which is a LOT of us these days), "Classes and Exams" is mostly useless. In the online course I'm just now completing this semester, I have 13 TASKS that I have scheduled due on certain dates and it would be great to see when I have set them due on a calendar.

• Caitlin MortlockCaitlin Mortlock commented  · 

Calendar with the dates of when tasks added are due as well as being able to add study times, breaks.

• DaniDani commented  · 

Since the Calendar can look very cluttered with all of the classes and exams (especially for high school students on block schedule) An option to show classes, exams, and tasks alone on the calendar would be very helpful. (There could be a check box situation or something of the like)

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base