How can we make My Study Life better?

The ability to set multiple times for a single class

My suggestion is just a small one, but in my case an important one: the ability to set different times for the same class.

If you have the same class in a week, e.g. on Monday and Thursday, and you have those classes on different times on the day. There seems to be no option for this.

98 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

L. JansenL. Jansen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Charlie CallowCharlie Callow commented  · 

I have this and also the opposite (same Lecturer/teacher but different room / building). Maybe if evey option was one which was saved and reusable it would fix this issue. So then when you make a new class you could reuse previously used buildings, rooms, modules or lectures as you can with subjects/courses

• CeliaCelia commented  · 

I have 90% of all classes in the same room and building and I have to write it all the time in all the classes.

Iit would be ideal if once you have done all the classes select/write the room/building/teacher for all the classes you want
        OR
        Fix the room//building/teacher before as a default (and the option to change it in the class if that class isn't in that room/building,...

This would reduce my time A LOT.

thanks in advance

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Thank you for this update!!!! I really appreciate it :)

• William GivenWilliam Given commented  · 

This is necessary for University Students. I have Lecture one day at one time and Lab for the same class on another day at another time

• RakibRakib commented  · 

I agree with u

• JkittyJkitty commented  · 

Ok I just did my timetable and it took 1hr, it wouldn't take this long if THIS FEATURE WOULD BE AVAILABLE. So please add it ASAP

This would make creating timetables less time consuming. Hence, it is important

• JohnJohn commented  · 

Essential for me, must be added please!!

Please add. Seriously this feature is important

For me this is essential! My classes dont have the same times every day and the app without the suggested feature its kinda useless to me as it will be whit the option of setting different times to the same single class. Amazing idea for an amazing app, please make it real!

• Danny TheriaultDanny Theriault commented  · 

I've just started looking at this service, and have already run up against this limitation. It's basically useless to me without this feature. It's a shame, as everything else looks so good (including the UI of the android app, which really impressed me)

• Matevž ŠpacapanMatevž Špacapan commented  · 

This would come in handy a lot and it would make everything look more clean. Do want!

• ElizaEliza commented  · 

Yes, I definitely need this. I have mostly the same classes every day, but they are never at the same time.

• Katie TKatie T commented  · 

This would be great if it also allows different times. Most apps assume that lessons are at the same time on multiple days when often this is not the case.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same for me. I have a block day that has different times for a class than a regular day

• Just Consider ItJust Consider It commented  · 

Same here. I think it's needed. Same class, but different times.

• Harry MilneHarry Milne commented  · 

"vast majority of the world’s education systems"? Really? Everyone has the same times every day?

i have the same suggestion/problem

• Anonymous commented  · 

With me personally,I really enjoy MyStudyLife, but it did take me over an hour to set up my schedule as I have four classes a day, all five days of the week. Please un-decline this, as the lack of this one feature is the main reason I am not recommending it to the IT admin.

• anonanon commented  · 

This shouldn't have been declined because it is really important!
        I agree with L.Jansen, you should go ahead and at least try this!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base