How can we make My Study Life better?

Attach documents and pictures to tasks

Attachment of a document will be proper to add on the task so every class has your reading assignment.
Also homework to finish later.

447 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Camila Fontes shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to take photos and add them to the details of chosen assignments.

• Jordan Berry commented  · 

Very important. Suprised this hasn't been added. It is the one thing this essential and otherwise perfect app is missing in my opinion!!!

• Ale Pastoriza commented  · 

Art/design students use a lot of reference materials for tasks!! this is a MUST for us!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sometimes the task has a document that goes along with it. It would be nice to be able to attach a file to the task in order to make it easier to find again.

• M nichols commented  · 

Allow users to snap a photo of the assignment they need to complete to add in to the name of the task - great visual reminder for students who don't have much time to enter the details of an assignment in class

• Ekampal commented  · 

I think by adding a function where you are able to to take pictures of your notes and directly upload underneath a specific class would be super helpful for studying a couple notes on the go

• Anonymous commented  · 

Be able to upload files or documents such as questions sheets or upload links to website for future reference

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE ADD SOME "ADD IMAGE" IN TASK MENU PLSSS.

• Sydney Flowers Jr commented  · 

Ability to add attachments to task such as Powerpoints or Word documents

• Yugi commented  · 

I hope I could be able to upload a photo copy of assignment.

• Ignasi Peiris commented  · 

Totally agree on this, would be really useful and the app would be 200% better

• Everton M. Junior commented  · 

Option to add photos on tasks and exams, because sometimes you need a photo of something to do the exercises or to study.

• Niklas Brake commented  · 

I understand the issue with having data storage within the app, but it would be nice if hyperlinking to assignment files, for one example, would be easier. Onenote integration would be nice, but short of this, just allowing the app to open files via a link would go a long ways.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When you enter a new task it would be handy if you could also attach a picture into it so if a teacher has written on the board what work needs to be done you can just attach that picture and add an other additional information beside it.

• Plutopup27 commented  · 

This would help me a lot as an Australian high school student as at our school we get assessment notifications. This would also be a good idea to have it on EXAMS as well!

• Isak Hauge commented  · 

Yes, yes, yes, yes! I need this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I noticed that this has been mentioned many times throughout the "make it better" section. If you were to go through and tally the votes you would see that there is high request for this. The ability to attach syllabus, course calendar, special assignments, and outlines. Additionally ability to add course instructors contact info is another necessity.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You could make a cloud server for us upload the documents and/or photos, or just provide the adress link of the offline file to the respective location of the document for us to select

• aliceto commented  · 

Be able to attach document/image files to task content

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base