How can we make My Study Life better?

An option to zoom the calendar out

It would be nice to see the full week's itinerary. If the calendar had a toggle button to zoom in and out, that would be great! It would be easier to also print out the schedule and carry it in a binder, folder, purse, etc.

42 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jessica Terry shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zainab Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, a toggle button for a compact view would be really nice, or a "fit to screen" option that shows the entirety of a weekly schedule all on one screen.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the schedule more compact, so that if fits in one screen.. I don't like scrolling up and down.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could also keep the calendar within the hours you have events which would "unsquish" everything, but keep everything in the window.

I have some short classes and with the size of the calendar, the times of the class are cut off halfway and I can't read it. I think that you should be able to zoom the vertical size of the times shown.

The idea is to be able to see all the classes of the week in one look in the calendar so tha you don't have to scroll in order to see all the week's afternoon or all the week's mornings. The entire week from the begining of each day to the end of each day in one look.

• Niels Brummerstedt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the calendar week view on Android, one should be able to zoom out, so that the entire 24 hours of the day has the same height as the screen.
        Currently, I can only see 8 hours at the same time. As I have activities both very early in the morning (4am), and very late (23pm), I simply cannot use the Android>Calendar>Week View as it is right now.

• Craig Brazier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree! This would be great so you can see all of your teachers, rooms, subject etc... clearly!!!!

what i mean is a feature like we have in the web page... i only use the windows 8 app

Feedback and Knowledge Base