How can we make My Study Life better?

Lots of improvements

A wide range of colours. instead of having pre configurated colours we should be able to chose from all of them with different levels of shade. I have the same subject but theorical and practics and it would be grest if i could distinguish them

Make it possible to see the schedule offline. I haven't seen a way to do this yet without the android app (ich i think is a bit slow)

I only start all my classes at 12:00 ad sometimes finish at 23:00 so it would be great if i could make the schedule to start showing at 10 or 11 instead of 7 in the morning.

Some of my classes are only some of the weeks (during the 53 we have in a year) it would be great if we could just chose the weeks we have those classes allowing to put some other ones in that place and it would solve the problem of semesters or holydays. We would jus have to put the weeks (like we do for pages when printing eg: 38-48, 50, 1-15).

Being able to add teachers that we could put all the information and then just chose from them when making the classes

Btw this is an amazing app and i am glad that it exists

15 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian ReisBrian Reis shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Jamie ClarkeAdminJamie Clarke (Lead Developer, My Study Life) responded  · 

Hi Brian,

In the latest versions we’ve added new colours and the class scheduling you mentioned (with “semesters” and start/end date for classes).

The schedule on the new Android app (which should be much faster) now scrolls to your first class.

The web app isn’t yet available offline although there is an idea you can vote on here: http://feedback.mystudylife.com/forums/164881-general/suggestions/4240456-make-the-chrome-app-available-offline

There are some other ideas in the forum for the teacher support too :)

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...