How can we make My Study Life better?

Add more reminder time selections

Allow for more comprehensive reminder timing selections - more than just 5 or 15 minutes before a class starts.

94 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Josh shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rafael commented  · 

More options to reminder task feature. To be reminder to a task 30 minutes before, could be to late. I would be wonderful if it had a open option to select when you wanna be alerted, or até leas a one day, tow days before option.
        Thanks

• Derpy commented  · 

I have two suggestions:
        1. To be able to set your own time for reminders/Alarms
        2. To be able to change the calendar to a task/exam calendar. It would work like the current calendar, but you can change it to show where your tasks and exams are scheduled (it's easier to look at them that way)

• Alan commented  · 

Currently reminders are "general" i.e. either 5 min, 15 min or 30 min for all classes

However, I have classes (school), and my personal classes (e.g. Workout, Self-study).

My Workout has 5 min breaks, but my school-classes have either 15/30 min breaks, and my Self-study classes have 15 min breaks. Thus, having a "general" reminder isn't as suitable as a customized reminder. This would help not take time from the next activity, because you missed a reminder.

• Oscar Montes commented  · 

It should be nice that we can put an specific hour and min alarm/notification for each reminder

• anonymous commented  · 

Make it able to change the reminder time for classes for like 1-2 hours instead of 30 minutes before the class started. So that we could have much earlier reminder then, Please include this option reminder to our Tasks, because we could have multiple continuous(daily) of reminders for our assessments, so we would not forget that we actually have some assessments to do.

• Sreejith Sreekumar commented  · 

In reminders section for class and exams please give us more flexibility to choose the reminder time. Currently it's limited only upto 30 minutes prior to the event.

It takes me 90 minutes to reach my university from my place. So I would like the app to remind me at least 180 minutes before the event is sheduled. In current version I don't have this option.
        So appart from giving flexibility in current fixed time options to several minutes, please also provide us with a reminder time option which we can preset as we wish and has the following.

"Remind me before-------
        Number of days----- Hours-------- Minutes."

Yours Truly
        Sreejith Sreekumar

• Kenneth commented  · 

There needs to be more time choices, not just 5, 15, or 30 minutes before. Some people take 30 minutes or more just to get to school, so more warning time before the class is necessary (If IOS, Windows Phone, and Win 8 have the same amount of time for reminders then they need it too).

Feedback and Knowledge Base