(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminJamie Clarke (Lead Developer, My Study Life) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

153 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Savannah Gil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think a tasks widget would be very helpful. It would make looking at my task list at a glance very convenient if I do not have to open the app.

• Matthew Mendoza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, that can really help. Because opening and closing the app constantly is not very beneficial. That should be something that can be done very easily.

• Ivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We definitely need widgets. Seeing my upcoming tasks and exams on the homescreen would definitely be beneficial. Also, a button to add new tasks and exams on the widget would be useful too.

• Edgar Ustian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Widget that can show you your daily schedule and one that can show you a weekly one with the time line just like in the app

• Oriel Eales commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that would be really helpful, like your next class followed by how long it is away, so you don't need to open the app

• CraZy Monkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We all have been waiting for a very long time now. 4 years ago it has been said that a widget feature was planned and never got to be added yet

Some ideas of widgets :
        -Tasks
        -Exams
        -Calendar to show your classes through the day
        -Show your "Dashboard" as a widget

If all that was added, I am certain that many people would be very happy and many more would love to use the app even more

Thank you for reading, and we all hope that it will happen one day

-Patrick

• sjm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Planned" in December 2013. So nearly four years later and it's still just "planned"? Makes one think it's not really planned and they aren't being entirely truthful about it.

• sjm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Planned" in December 2013. So nearly four years later and it's still just "planned"? Makes one think it's not really planned and they aren't being entirely truthful about it.

• Alragy fg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add widgets so that I can see todays classes without having to open the app

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I came here to ask for this as well. It's a great app and I feel having widgets for tasks, weekly schedule, and exams would be optimal.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base