How can we make My Study Life better?

Adding a time due for tasks

I would really recommend adding a time that tasks are due because I go to a school where my assignments are mostly online and are due by a certain time (i.e. 5pm). On my homepage, it will say that I have an assignment due in 7 hours because the due DATE is tomorrow.
I just think this would be a really good thing to have!

262 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! A thousand times yes. This is the only issue I have with the app. I have two teachers for each subject/class and they set separate homeworks, this would be especially helpful for when I have both teachers on the same day.

• Travis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have assignments due at a range of different times for different classes, and the times regularly change. for example, some are due by class time (which is what the app defaults to for time assignments are due), but many are due at different times (e.g. 5 pm, 11:59 pm, 12 pm, etc.). its hard to keep up with all the different times things are due, so being able to add the time the assignment is due at not only the date would be very helpful

• Jordan Zaviiox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much would like this feature, I have assignments due in the morning by specific times. Being able to see a task as "overdue" when it wasn't completed by the time due would be really useful. Also would help with organizing when to complete assignments rather than just "due by this date"

• Harsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a college student and we have different due times for different assignemts. Like some assignment is due at noon whereas some assignment is due at mid night. So being able to see that info is very useful.

• Meepo Hatsune commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my teacher often posts homework which due on Friday 9 a.m.
    it will be nice if you guys can add due time on tasks.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got the same idea a minute ago but you already had a thread. Pls implement this, it would be such a nice and helpful feature! Pls devs even this thread is 3 Years old.. Add this pls!

• Chloe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this! Just now, I went to look at my tasks and started to get grey hair when I saw it said I have an overdue task. Truth is that's it IS due today BUT not until later on this afternoon. This would reeeeally help me stay on top of my tasks a lot more easily and makes my studies a lot easier since I won't have to freak out over overdues that aren't actually overdue. ;D

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

University and college assignmnts are usually due by a certain time so it would be useful to have this feature.

• Fiona Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES, this please!! University assignments here don't usually revolve around class hours and this would be so helpful

• Brandon Turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been typing the time the task is due with the name of the assignment since it only has a date. Could you guys add a time to it as well? Since I'm in college and we turn our assignments in at totally different times than lecture. Also the % complete bar... is kinda silly. Could maybe it have a way to show if I've completed the assignment, but also if I've turned in the assignment? Since I'll finish something a week early but then still need to remember to turn it in.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base