How can we make My Study Life better?

Share timetable, classes, tasks and exams

I wonder if you could add a feature that allowed us to share our "study lifes" with the ones that will have similar needs, taks, exams and etc, basically my classmates for example...

It would be amazing if there was a way where some users could have permissios only for viewing it and some for editing / adding tasks or whatever.

216 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lucas GuassoLucas Guasso shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes this would we great, as I father I need to set up my young kids classes so I know their timetable and share it with my whife so we dont need to add the timetabe twice. Or at least somehow to export and import the timetable from one to another account.

• AnonAnon commented  · 

I want to be able to share my schedule. It is complex and took HOURS to load up and i have friends with a similar schedule. I could also share it with others (like my mom) who could refer to it.

• belleebellee commented  · 

Being able to share exams and tasks

• antoniohbarrosantoniohbarros commented  · 

it would be nice if you could share your calenndar to other people and set them either as admins (the ones who you trust and that will help you update the tasks and tests) or viewers (the ones who will benefit but won't be able to change anything.), it would work almost the same way as the school feature, but managed by students, for students.

• Jithendra SaiJithendra Sai commented  · 

If there was an option to send the Schedule from one account to another, ie, one phone to another it would be better.

• AstridAstrid commented  · 

So you can add friends on my study life and you can see what classes they have and when as well as see what they gotta do. Great for study hall or for friends with mental illnesses who sometimes need support, as well for parents or spouses to plan around the students schedule.

• Zachary FickerZachary Ficker commented  · 

This is one of the only features holding me back from using my study life, and would love it if it came because everything else is so good!

• Sixu HuSixu Hu commented  · 

I think it would be better to add a “share with other” function, considering that most of my classes are the same with my classmates'...

• Sandra HecateSandra Hecate commented  · 

It would be great if I could send an invite to another My Study Life user for a study group. If they accept, then the study session would automatically be added to both of our schedules.

• Anonymous commented  · 

An option to create a group, so that everybody gets updates regarding tasks, exams,etc. if anybody added in it. This would bring better knowledge about the missed class, tests, etc. from others.
        Hope you understand.

• YusufYusuf commented  · 

An update with this feature will make life incredibly easier. It's such a headache setting a whole timetable up for the semester when your friend in the same class already has his timetable created and saved.

• AstridAstrid commented  · 

It is so much easier to plan things if you can see others schedule. And also being able to send them an assignment task that they forgot or something

• Mark Said CamilleriMark Said Camilleri commented  · 

It would be really great and collaborating on writing the timetables would make the whole process take less time (for those whose schools are not enrolled)

• PaulPaul commented  · 

As it takes quite a while to set everything up (Adding each lesson) it would be useful to be able to share my course shedule with my class mates.

• Izzam FimiIzzam Fimi commented  · 

Hi Admin, I really appreciate if you and the team can allow users like me to share the timetable, tasks, exams etc so that I can promote this app to my classmates so that we can share/update/sync/edit the timetable/task/exam among us since we're in the same class/group. Looking forward to see this function in upcoming updates. Thank you.

• Bryan FindoBryan Findo commented  · 

Great idea Lucas! Sharing with other students will be great :)

• KelseyKelsey commented  · 

This app is awesome, but I wish I could share my schedule with other students.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base