How can we make My Study Life better?

allow more accounts to sync with.

I have an idea, why dont i just synchronize this studylife app with all of my accounts such as google, windows live and facebook etc So that i can have all my study life on this app, every event that i am going to join can be synchronised in my phone app with my accounts, cheer for the app.

44 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shahab Ud DinShahab Ud Din shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • VIP17VIP17 commented  · 

Outlook Mail 365

• ChrisChris commented  · 

I don't suppose you have a CalDAV feed? To be honest I'd be happy enough if it just synced with any calendar. Can't have one calendar for assignments and one calendar for other appointments. Not practical. This is a dealbreaker feature for me, so if you don't have this feature at the present time, sadly I have to keep looking for a homework solution.

• Noble ObodumNoble Obodum commented  · 

they should have Microsoft/Outlook/Hotmail, Yahoo, and maybe even iCloud.

• daviset1daviset1 commented  · 

If you can sync with the Microsoft Account, please also integrate the My Study Life calendar with the Microsoft Account Calendar (the "Windows Calendar" from the official Mail, Calendar & People app). This is the same calendar that can be accessed from office.com.

Feedback and Knowledge Base