How can we make My Study Life better?

change the "today" screen into tomorrow's after a pre-defined hour, because at evening we want to see the next day...

261 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ULIULI shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Erin BoyleErin Boyle commented  · 

Or allow the option to view the next day after all our classes are done

• TravisTravis commented  · 

My classes (and I think most people's) end sometime in the afternoon or evening (e.g. 5 pm), so for the dashboard to follow a user's timezone and switch to the next class day as soon as the final class of the current day ends would be great. The ability to minimize/expand between the current day and the next day on the dashboard (i.e. clicking on "tomorrow" shrinks the current schedule and expands the schedule for tomorrow on the dashboard and vice versa) would be useful as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You should be able to click on the circular next day schedule widget at the bottom of the dashboard and change today's schedule list for tomorrow's so you can get books etc ready the night before without having to go into calendar.

• TheoTheo commented  · 

In the main dashboard it shows the classes for the day, it would be great if it could also show the classes for tomorrow and when they start so people like me (who's days start at differnt times) can take that in to account.

• iyadiyad commented  · 

to show the todays classes , and tomorrow's classes by the end of today's lectures .

for sure it's great
        even to if you can have a look all over there schedule to see where are the holidays with exams with classes , so you can manage you time in proper way

• Tom iypTom iyp commented  · 

See more easily the classes of tomorrow after finish the classes of the current day.

PD: Sorry for my bad English.

• Anonymous commented  · 

In the home screen of MY STUDY LIFE app if you swipe down we will be getting today's classes and I think you should add tomorrow's classes too.
        Because we will get the necessary books ready for tomorrow's classes.
        Please add this feature.

• VirzenVirzen commented  · 

This is a feature I'm missing the most. Also, it would be nice to have ability to set the time at which the change occurs, or have the option so it happens immediately after current day's
        lessons end.

• LucyLucy commented  · 

Maybe show 'tomorrow' one or two hours after school finishes. But it would be good if you tasks are prioritised on dashboard since that's what most people focus on after school.

Feedback and Knowledge Base