or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I get a lot of problems with having to remember my extracurricular along with my plans for the day, so it would be great if we could get a basic calendar function or just a "class" called "Extracurricular" that we just give names to and assign times.

• MeganMegan commented  · 

I'd love to see an addition of work or personal life to the school calendar, or even a separate calendar for everyday life outside of school.

Also, when choosing an exam, the time of the class that is selected needs to automatically populate.

Love the app!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great to be able to order tasks so they can appear in the order you want if they are sequential through the day

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am a mature student so I work and full time. Through convoluted entries I have managed to enter my working times into the planner but this was rather tricky. I found I couldn't enter term times as this over rode my work entries. I work different shifts around my course and many other students will do so as well! I'm using this planner to make sure I can keep track of everything but this would be helpful in order to be able to accomodate the aspects of my life affected by study

• Sakaria AbdiazizSakaria Abdiaziz commented  · 

Hello My Life Study Developers,

Just i want to give you one idea and it is if i want to sing up as new teacher it is more complicate for school code, but if you add in your website and app school registration and every school around the world is register it is better for Managing and communication between students and teachers and it will be great.

I Hope you Soon Reply

Thanks.

• AliciaAlicia commented  · 

This would be super helpful for volunteering, meetings and clubs!

• SabrinaSabrina commented  · 

Being able to add events that arent classes would be very helpful

• JaydenJayden commented  · 

I would love to see the calendar be optimised so that not only school classes and lessons can be assigned there. At the moment I have to call my other activities as a 'class' to enter them in the calendar. Many schools have 'free' or 'study' periods and it would be good to allow a once-off entry where you state what you will do with your free time - without it being a class.

• CJCJ commented  · 

I think this would come in handy for those of us who also work while going to school. I like to keep all of my calendars in one place, so if I could use this planner for work as well as school that would be fantastic.

• belleebellee commented  · 

some college classes have trips it would be nice to be able to add the trips

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would hands down make this the best calendar app on the market! Love it for class scheduling, but I need to stay organized, hence why I have this account, and not being able to keep all appointments in one place is so irksome!

• EmilyEmily commented  · 

(This would also be helpful to plan meetings with your teachers)!!!!!

• EmilyEmily commented  · 

I have free tim in my schedule but there are other things I want to plan during that free time so it's harder to say, "Nah, I won't do it today" I want it to actually be part of my schedule even though it isnt a class and doesn't happen that routinely. I think it would be great to be able to go to the calendar and maybe double click and add something/add a task, or you can do it in the scheduling area. Maybe this just means having an 'event' version of a task where when you add a task, you can select a date and time to do it and it doesn't need to have to do with a specific class

• Nathan KimNathan Kim commented  · 

Add option for adding work schedule. Would be nice to see side-by-side.

• Anonymous commented  · 

i agree, so far i have found no problems with the app. but the ability to add extra curricular activities like 'volley ball practice', 'study group', or even a work/ volunteer event would improve the already great app

• KhadejaKhadeja commented  · 

I think this addition would only involve tweaking the wording in the "New Task" or New Class" windows. I have added "Workout" as a class so that I could add it to my schedule and "Personal" as a class without meetings times. When i want to add a task unrelated to school, I use this schedule-less "Personal" class.

• KarisKaris commented  · 

I can see why this has a lot of votes, but MyStudyLife makes me think of school-related activities, not work.

Feedback and Knowledge Base