or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

this would be so helpful so that I can base my whole life around one app instead of multiple tools

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be an absolute godsend for those using this for college. I would caution against direct integration into the class schedule or calendar though. It would be very useful to have a separate "tab" potentially termed Activities much like how calendar, tasks, and exams are each their own. This would allow students to see what their classes are, independently from what their extracurricular activities are. To make this really useful, I would allow for the task to be repeated weekly on certain days of the week as well as repeated on dates. While classes may meet weekly, it doesn't mean the task will occur every week on the certain day but it very well may occur on multiple dates throughout the month. For the calendar View, default should show Classes, Activities, and Exams, but should also allow for viewing of these elements independently from one another. It would also be nice if the tasks menu could then be divided into a "Class Task" and "Activity Task" so as to further optimize effectiveness for students. just my thoughts having used the app for 2 years.

• MetodMetod commented  · 

Great idea

• HildieHildie commented  · 

This would be especially useful when those extracurricular activities have tasks/duties that are due as well (e.g. designing a flyer for a club)

• katkat commented  · 

the ability to add one off events like interviews, doctors appoinments etc that only happen once would be great

• astinchengastincheng commented  · 

It will be great, since I need to add breaks by adding a subject for now.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a very useful feature as i do many extra curricular activities and this would help very much.

• James YeungJames Yeung commented  · 

Also another feedback is a way to set some class occur every other week. cuz my tutorials do not occur every week

• IsabelIsabel commented  · 

I think it would be great, if you were able to add things that only happen once on a specific dates to the calendar, like doctor appointments, etc.

• James YeungJames Yeung commented  · 

Yes. I think our study life is not just study/school. Leisure time is important too, so the feature for adding our own activities (e.g. ice-skating, movie night, etc.) gonna be great!

• MJ MatheaMJ Mathea commented  · 

it would be great if I could add my revision timetable to the app, I love it.

• TrulyTruly commented  · 

I agree; I've just been adding as classes but ability to add blocks of time devoted to other things would help; revision especially.

• Christopher NguyenChristopher Nguyen commented  · 

I hope there will be an option to have events happen every couple weeks, that would be nice

• Anonymous commented  · 

Be able to add things to your calendar that only happen once-- birthdays, corporate events, etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

I get a lot of problems with having to remember my extracurricular along with my plans for the day, so it would be great if we could get a basic calendar function or just a "class" called "Extracurricular" that we just give names to and assign times.

• MeganMegan commented  · 

I'd love to see an addition of work or personal life to the school calendar, or even a separate calendar for everyday life outside of school.

Also, when choosing an exam, the time of the class that is selected needs to automatically populate.

Love the app!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great to be able to order tasks so they can appear in the order you want if they are sequential through the day

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am a mature student so I work and full time. Through convoluted entries I have managed to enter my working times into the planner but this was rather tricky. I found I couldn't enter term times as this over rode my work entries. I work different shifts around my course and many other students will do so as well! I'm using this planner to make sure I can keep track of everything but this would be helpful in order to be able to accomodate the aspects of my life affected by study

Feedback and Knowledge Base