or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sara WeyenbergSara Weyenberg commented  · 

This. I want to include my work schedule which doesn't stop for holidays and breaks, but is a part of my daily schedule. I put work as a class, but then when there is a break, it takes work out, and if I have just one day off, I can't seem to figure out how to delete just one session. So I end up creating a one day "holiday" to omit work from the schedule.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to be able to input other events I have going on during the week that are not part of my class schedule but still need to be scheduled into my calendar for better time management. I have all my classes fixed but can I input a workshop or even that happens on Saturday from 8:00am-4:00pm or whatever. please!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Some days I have field trips which aren't actual holidays, so I would like to be able to see the classes or input other activities after (I currently have after school activities as separate classes)

• bellebelle commented  · 

I usually put them as exams if there one time or set as a class.

• Anonymous commented  · 

this would be so helpful so that I can base my whole life around one app instead of multiple tools

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be an absolute godsend for those using this for college. I would caution against direct integration into the class schedule or calendar though. It would be very useful to have a separate "tab" potentially termed Activities much like how calendar, tasks, and exams are each their own. This would allow students to see what their classes are, independently from what their extracurricular activities are. To make this really useful, I would allow for the task to be repeated weekly on certain days of the week as well as repeated on dates. While classes may meet weekly, it doesn't mean the task will occur every week on the certain day but it very well may occur on multiple dates throughout the month. For the calendar View, default should show Classes, Activities, and Exams, but should also allow for viewing of these elements independently from one another. It would also be nice if the tasks menu could then be divided into a "Class Task" and "Activity Task" so as to further optimize effectiveness for students. just my thoughts having used the app for 2 years.

• MetodMetod commented  · 

Great idea

• HildieHildie commented  · 

This would be especially useful when those extracurricular activities have tasks/duties that are due as well (e.g. designing a flyer for a club)

• katkat commented  · 

the ability to add one off events like interviews, doctors appoinments etc that only happen once would be great

• astinchengastincheng commented  · 

It will be great, since I need to add breaks by adding a subject for now.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a very useful feature as i do many extra curricular activities and this would help very much.

• James YeungJames Yeung commented  · 

Also another feedback is a way to set some class occur every other week. cuz my tutorials do not occur every week

• IsabelIsabel commented  · 

I think it would be great, if you were able to add things that only happen once on a specific dates to the calendar, like doctor appointments, etc.

• James YeungJames Yeung commented  · 

Yes. I think our study life is not just study/school. Leisure time is important too, so the feature for adding our own activities (e.g. ice-skating, movie night, etc.) gonna be great!

• MJ MatheaMJ Mathea commented  · 

it would be great if I could add my revision timetable to the app, I love it.

• TrulyTruly commented  · 

I agree; I've just been adding as classes but ability to add blocks of time devoted to other things would help; revision especially.

• Christopher NguyenChristopher Nguyen commented  · 

I hope there will be an option to have events happen every couple weeks, that would be nice

• Anonymous commented  · 

Be able to add things to your calendar that only happen once-- birthdays, corporate events, etc

Feedback and Knowledge Base