or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Denise Booth commented  · 

Would be nice to add a one off event (with notes) without having to add another subject to the schedule. i.e breakdown of activities during induction week, etc

• anonymous commented  · 

I love this idea, because you can fit in a shower during break times as well. Adding a sleep schedule would be beneficial too. As well as errands and travel time.

• anonymous commented  · 

There are 168 hours in a week. 56 hours are taken out of that entire week if you sleep at least 8 hours per day. Being able to add our sleep schedules would be great for time management. Miscellaneous options would also be great. Such as meal prep, shower, laundry, grocery store, travel time, etc. I've spent 2 hours at the laundry mat, 1 hour at the grocery store, 30 minutes of meal prep, and a little over an hour of travel time to get to and from my classes each time I go. We don't always realize how much the little things take a huge chunk out of our time.

• anonymous commented  · 

custom calendar events such as study time for specific subjects
        etc

• anonymous commented  · 

Ability to use calendar for all personal events. Idea: Double click anywhere on calender to add event and customise

• anonymous commented  · 

ability to add any event to calender

• emma commented  · 

It would be useful if we could have options to include school events such as concerts, assemblies, school photos, etc. not just as classes during the school day!

• Naomi commented  · 

Yes please!! Also shifts for work!

• anonymous commented  · 

I wish there was an option for me to add in an appointment, etc for school instead of having to "add a class" just to put something on my calendar so I don't have to keep different calendars for school related things. Other than that I LOVE this app!

• Fraser Benjamin commented  · 

This would be a really useful feature - particularly when we have event weeks (e.g. college week) to add over the top.

• tamibeeson commented  · 

One-time activities would be very useful and the can open up the use of the app to your whole life schedule rather than school

• Alyssa Flores commented  · 

Really would be helpful for an activity/events feature and for it able to be an one time thing

• Jorge Santoyo commented  · 

As a recent graduate, I have some input. During my time at the university of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, I used mystudylife instead of buying an expensive agenda at the bookstore. I liked it better than online calendars and any paper option.

As a graduate however, the "classes" template doesn't work for me anymore. I am going to continue using it and change my classes to reflect work, errands, development, etc.

I think that you can recycle your code and tweak it just enough so that grads continue using your site!

• Jian SOO commented  · 

Make it possible to create one-time activities in the schedule.

E.G: Go to Nick's house from 5-5:30

Would show up as a class on the schedule.

• Julia commented  · 

this would be very helpful cause a lot of people including me have lots of extracurricular activities and it's hard to keep track of everything

• anonymous commented  · 

This would be helpful to keep everything in one place.

• anonymous commented  · 

Not only extra curricular, it could also be useful if you could add meetings and plans for the student body.

Feedback and Knowledge Base