Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymous commented  · 

Yes please!!! It's an amazing idea in order to schedule study session from 1:00 to 4:00 pm for example and things like that!!! Please add it asap!!!!!!

• Me commented  · 

Yes!

• NOOR commented  · 

Yes!!!
        Or like competition at 1:00 or play offs at 4:00 or something
        And reminders to practice this whether be it chess or soccer or etc.

• anonymous commented  · 

needed feature, other than that amazing

• anonymous commented  · 

I won't use it if they don't introduce this.

• Isaac Paech commented  · 

This app is great for everything except extra curricular activities. Please add this feature!

• anonymous commented  · 

Yes! This is a definite need!

• Hunter commented  · 

Absolutely need this!

• Jess commented  · 

When adding extra curricular events put them in a different format like a different shape box or something so you can tell them apart?

• anonymous commented  · 

I would like to add single events not related to classes. I need to add thing like a lunch date and have it show up between classes. Or add a meeting time or appointment. Any regular calender event basically. There are important life events that still happen and I hate having to use 2 planner apps to organize my life :(

• Logan Ince commented  · 

I would love the ability to place a one off event on my calendar easily. I've been looking for a calendar that doesn't just beautifully and intuitively. I like Outlook and Google Calendars because I can add single events in one menu, very easily. But My Study Life has the most beautiful UI and calendar I've found. Please add a one menu event scheduled to make our study lives easier. :)

• Tyla commented  · 

Yes please add this feature it is so super important! You can set aside times for other activities and use the calendar a lot more!

I really need this!

• Cara commented  · 

I would like to be able to add my work schedule to the calendar but because it's never the same each week, I can't, which is very frustrating. Please add this feature as it's a very simply and necessary one!

• Andrew Lee commented  · 

WORKAROUND
        ============
        I found a way to perhaps circumvent the lack of this feature– It's somewhat ugly but it works.
        First, create a new subject to store all your one-offs. I named my MISC, but the choice is up to you. Whenever you need to schedule an event, create a new class (I know it's not fun) and in the 'Module' field add the name of the activity. The class should display as MISC: Exercise at the Gym. Schedule the class as a one-off for the time and date when you plan the event. Because the class is only scheduled once, it should end as soon as the event is over. The downside is that this inflates the number of classes you're taking and bloats the 'Schedule' view. But it works for my needs.

• Andrew Lee commented  · 

This feature is absolutely essential– please add it!

• Patrick Dundas commented  · 

I was literally about to email the developer about this feature, then I came across this. Please add!!

• Teaspoon commented  · 

I would appreciate it if this could be a feature because it will prevent me from having two calenders

• fraser commented  · 

omg so frustrating, its such a simple function just add it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base