or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Or even events at school like "school barbeque" or "dress down" days.

• Hera ChungHera Chung commented  · 

Yes, or like drama club today. Go see musical on Saturday at 7:00.

• EricEric commented  · 

whats the difference between this and adding a normal class? Someone pls explain through email eruzang@gmail.com

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think it would also be great to add some days where your school have special events

• Barbora HladkáBarbora Hladká commented  · 

i would like to be able to add something that I do regularly, like music lesson, regular gym, i work every wednesday on uni, that would be good to be reminded of, or some uni workshops that i attend regularly. I would not like to be able to add everything, like meetings or important phone calls i need to make, it would make the calendar very confusing

• Anonymous commented  · 

There should be a way to add these things that can change, or don't repeat. Things that you can put on you're calendar, not your tasks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am looking to use this app to aid student-athletes instead of their traditional paper planners. I agree, that they need a system that allows them to input all of their schedule. For many college students/ student-athletes, this means things like classes, homework, work, practices, games/events, trips, etc. If this were added to this app i would recommend it to my student for sure.

• Kunal KhatkeKunal Khatke commented  · 

be able to add a span for exams or an excursion from school for educational purpose (weeks or fortnights etc)

• EsterEster commented  · 

I wish I was able to add my weekly work schedule, that way I can plan when to study.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Be able to add a field trip into the timetable

• TrishaTrisha commented  · 

For working students, having a calendar that can block off times when they have to be at work would be a great added feature. This will aide in scheduling studying time, to have a visual of times that are not available for school work.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree and work also like to have schedule displayed on home screen when I turn on devices. This way I will be reminded of assignment that need to be completed. Maybe use an alarm setting as a reminder or email. To add appointments or other reminders therefore I don't need to use several different apps or not this one at all. Incorporating a timer during study times would also be helpful. I have learning disabilities and need to be reminded to move on to next assignment. Thanks for this app.

• Delicia OngDelicia Ong commented  · 

Definitely! I have a piano lesson out of school and I go to various after school clubs, and it'd be nice to keep track of them. It would need a more flexible way to schedule them than 'classes' as extra-curricular activities are more prone to being changed/cancelled.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My personal study life involves my job and event s happening at school

• Anonymous commented  · 

If we can add other events just as we add tasks, it would really help schedule better!

• ABAB commented  · 

I agree! One of my classes requires going to a work days for the theatre department and I'd like to be able to keep track of that kind of thing

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! For example, I have a dentist appointment which I can't put into My Study Life.

• Andrew MasieroAndrew Masiero commented  · 

I like that this app is separate from other life. It needs to sync with my google calendar though. So that when planning/scheduling on google calendar I will see my class schedule. but I don't want to see my life schedule on this app.

GREAT UI, BTW!!!
        I was recommended to try studious and my study life...I tried studious first and quickly became frustrated with the ui. So far I really like this app. I particularly like the layout of the ui and the buttons on the left hand column (tasks, exams, etc.) very practical and intuitive.

Would be nice to be able to add offices (ie schoold of business, room #, email blah blah) of your school

• NinaNina commented  · 

With this, to ensure all our colour coding stays consistent can you please add more colours that we can pick and make ourselves?

Feedback and Knowledge Base