Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymous commented  · 

Also if you could make it so its like a daily timetable/planner where you can add what caroline mak said above and other stuff like work shifts and gatherings with friends or stuff along those lines so that we can all effectively manage our time with study and with normal life all on the one platform :)

• anonymous commented  · 

We should be able to add term dates so lessons during holidays don't appear in the calendar.

• anonymous commented  · 

And not to for get, the ability to add a one time event that may disrupted the schedule for that period.

Ie: Doctor appointment (2:30pm - 3:45pm)
        Date: ##/##/#### - one time
        Detail: Full physical checkup for sport competition

So for that day, a few after-school clubs, lessons, & ect would not be active that day.

• anonymous commented  · 

And we should also have a new type for our activities for example. "Study for a subject or lesson" not for an exam. As our life doesnt only depend on lessons. It would be a great addition if we can also arrange our studying times in this app too. If you understand what i mean?

• Rodney Morgan (The Strategist.) commented  · 

I completely agree with you, Caroline Mak. This would be very helpful in organizing my time and tasks throughout the entire day. I support your recommedation of this idea to My Study Life. I hope that this idea will be approved someday. Thank you. :)

• Lars Slobbe commented  · 

This feature is very much needed!

• sina commented  · 

Please inter Persian language

• Benjamin Stocker commented  · 

I need this exact feature for meetings! We have a strong student leadership scheme in place at my school and I'm often in lunchtime meetings with form captains and after-school meetings with teachers. Being able to schedule these and specify when/where and whom they are with would be great.

• Patrick Cantellow commented  · 

Yer I tottaly agree with the comments here! This will help me out a lot when it comes to workshops as I'm doing lots of exams soon.

• Kyle Roach commented  · 

This problem could be simply solved by allow for google calendar and/or ical support.

• Luna Fang commented  · 

Sometimes students have jobs. This allows students to see when they work as well and plan for classes, homework and work

• anonymous commented  · 

My friends and I all voted for this cause we all beleive it would be extremely helpful

• anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature it's needed

• anonymous commented  · 

Please add this would be very beneficial especially for me. Like everyone previously mentioned it helps a lot with organization

• Mimia commented  · 

Okay this feature has the highest votes and is the most wanted feature. Isn't that already convincing enough that students want/need this feature available? Shouldn't you change the status from "gathering feedback" to "planned" or "started" in the next major Update? This would be so helpful cause it will Marjory keep students (me) to stay organize. Please add this feature! It is the most voted requested feature

• Riler commented  · 

Great app and full of potential. However, the absence of this feature makes my study life not as useful as it could be. How can students be organize without visually see their extra curriculum activities? This will help students become organize and on top of their school work and other external activities. Thanks heaps :)

• Fefe commented  · 

Why is this not already a feature? Please add it cause without this then ill go and find another app. But I don't want to because this app is really good! It would be even better with this feature to help me keep focus and organized!

• Kyle Elward commented  · 

Would be great for me. I am the student council president and I have a very busy schedule but no way to keep track of it. Please add this feature. Please also make it so I can have recurring events. For example I have a meeting that happens at lunch every Wednesday in a certain room.

Feedback and Knowledge Base