or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark PengellyMark Pengelly commented  · 

be able to make appointments and events. For example be able to make an appointment for the career fair.

• NorahNorah commented  · 

I'm looking for a good planner for university - lots of events to keep track of, even academic things like volunteering under a lecturer. Would be good if you had that.

• Hope ZimmermannHope Zimmermann commented  · 

This will be very helpful for school next year. I would always forget exactly when I would have all of my after school activities so this would be very beneficial to me!

• JkittyJkitty commented  · 

Please add the sooner the better. It's very beneficial to keep organised with school work and outside of school activities. It would also benefit like a study schedule to show break times and in each time there is a task to be completed. Thx :)

• ElizaEliza commented  · 

This would be good so I could better organise my school life. It would be really helpful if i could see everything on my timetable/calendar so I can know what spare time i have for school work. Thank you !!

• JkittyJkitty commented  · 

Please add this feature it would be very beneficial as I go to the gym and play soccer as well. :)

• Steffi DsilvaSteffi Dsilva commented  · 

Provide some feature which could help u add some major time consuming slots of the day like work, etc. Which would add chores of the day to the study schedule.this would help one find empty time slots to devote to studies. Also if you could provide some statistics regarding time consumed in a particular subject/class/activity/assignment ..also some other statistics on percentage time available, time remaining, percentage overdue and so on..
        the user interface is brillant..very smooth and simple

• Yaseen JabbarYaseen Jabbar commented  · 

This will be useful for us psychology students to add our studies!

• Sandra MeesalaSandra Meesala commented  · 

It would be awesome if we could able to do it right from the calendar day itself. For example, if I know I have a meeting or an class trip in a month, I could simply scroll to the day and add it in directly like I can on google calendar.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Definetely! It would help me a lot!

• AnonAnon commented  · 

Yes, this would be very helpful. Especially for extra-curriculars like piano lessons or Student Council!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also would be nice to add things like 'library - study at 5pm on monday' that would not be an ongoing event but a one-off. And add personal goals/tasks that are not directly related to a class

• Marie-Eve DrouinMarie-Eve Drouin commented  · 

be able to have one time event for a class.... like meeting with the teacher OUTSIDE of the class period

• TylerTyler commented  · 

Allow the ability to add other events to the calendar, such as one's job schedule. It would need a new event entry method than the "Class" or "Task" entry forms, so that you can add an event name, date, time, and details without much effort.

• Ric StubbsRic Stubbs commented  · 

This would upgrade the study planner to a full-fledged planner, with minimal adjustment. We can fake it right now, but to have it officially supported would really push this service to the next level.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would love these changes as well:

1) Timetable monthly overview
        2) Customize how many days before a reminder is given
        3) Rate importance of tasks

• Alice PearsonAlice Pearson commented  · 

This is brill. But also be able to time table in one off things like Science week demonstration, Careers meeting, teacher one-to-one.

• NathanNathan commented  · 

Not only is this excellent idea. It is also very beneficial.

Feedback and Knowledge Base