or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this would be very beneficial especially for me. Like everyone previously mentioned it helps a lot with organization

• MimiaMimia commented  · 

Okay this feature has the highest votes and is the most wanted feature. Isn't that already convincing enough that students want/need this feature available? Shouldn't you change the status from "gathering feedback" to "planned" or "started" in the next major Update? This would be so helpful cause it will Marjory keep students (me) to stay organize. Please add this feature! It is the most voted requested feature

• RilerRiler commented  · 

Great app and full of potential. However, the absence of this feature makes my study life not as useful as it could be. How can students be organize without visually see their extra curriculum activities? This will help students become organize and on top of their school work and other external activities. Thanks heaps :)

• FefeFefe commented  · 

Why is this not already a feature? Please add it cause without this then ill go and find another app. But I don't want to because this app is really good! It would be even better with this feature to help me keep focus and organized!

• Kyle ElwardKyle Elward commented  · 

Would be great for me. I am the student council president and I have a very busy schedule but no way to keep track of it. Please add this feature. Please also make it so I can have recurring events. For example I have a meeting that happens at lunch every Wednesday in a certain room.

• tilltill commented  · 

I need this feature-like previous comments- it would be so beneficial, help with organization, have a balance, stay on top of school work. Please add this

• 11 commented  · 

This would be perfect for this app. Like every one else said previously it is really beneficial to add extra curriculum activities to help students become more organize and also see when they could study and homework but also have a balance by knowing and doing their extra curriculum activities e.g. SOCCER!!!! :) Thx

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able to add what I'm going on a weekend and after school, it changes every weekend and I need to be able to see how I can fit my school work around the rest of my life, so to be able to add what I'm doing outside of school as well as in would be amazing

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be perfect. I'm suprise this isnt a feature already cause this feature can be used in so many ways

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature, like everyone else who has commented, it will be so beneficial to students

• Mikhail WilliamsMikhail Williams commented  · 

Please add this feature!!! It's very convenient and no other app will be like it!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Please add it! I need this feature on this app. Cause im using another app for this feature and this feature is what is letting My Study Life down compared to other planning apps. If you want to become more helpful to students, this feature should be implemented.

• Zebadiah ZoolkoskiZebadiah Zoolkoski commented  · 

I'd like this to be the only Calendar I use, so non class related things I should be able to schedule like:
        Meetings,
        Sports Practices and Games,
        and when I WORK!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be just perfect.

• DanWDanW commented  · 

This is simple to solve, make a subject named after events, E.g. Sport, and module: football, then set it to either repeat, or as a one-off

• Mark PengellyMark Pengelly commented  · 

be able to make appointments and events. For example be able to make an appointment for the career fair.

• NorahNorah commented  · 

I'm looking for a good planner for university - lots of events to keep track of, even academic things like volunteering under a lecturer. Would be good if you had that.

• Hope ZimmermannHope Zimmermann commented  · 

This will be very helpful for school next year. I would always forget exactly when I would have all of my after school activities so this would be very beneficial to me!

• JkittyJkitty commented  · 

Please add the sooner the better. It's very beneficial to keep organised with school work and outside of school activities. It would also benefit like a study schedule to show break times and in each time there is a task to be completed. Thx :)

• ElizaEliza commented  · 

This would be good so I could better organise my school life. It would be really helpful if i could see everything on my timetable/calendar so I can know what spare time i have for school work. Thank you !!

Feedback and Knowledge Base