or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Come on it has over 3000 votes, can't you change it to planning or something. Like seriously

• Samantha ZSamantha Z commented  · 

Absolutely! i wanted to be able to add Spring Break and other Vacations into the calander and I had to add it under as a task. Which works, but it would be nice if this could also be a one stop calendar of sorts. I hate having two or three calendars for school, work and leisure. It would be really nice if we could just have kind of a misc. area to add what we would like.

• AleahAleah commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to add my work hours into my weekly schedule so I know that time is not available as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also if you could make it so its like a daily timetable/planner where you can add what caroline mak said above and other stuff like work shifts and gatherings with friends or stuff along those lines so that we can all effectively manage our time with study and with normal life all on the one platform :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

We should be able to add term dates so lessons during holidays don't appear in the calendar.

• Anonymous commented  · 

And not to for get, the ability to add a one time event that may disrupted the schedule for that period.

Ie: Doctor appointment (2:30pm - 3:45pm)
        Date: ##/##/#### - one time
        Detail: Full physical checkup for sport competition

So for that day, a few after-school clubs, lessons, & ect would not be active that day.

• Anonymous commented  · 

And we should also have a new type for our activities for example. "Study for a subject or lesson" not for an exam. As our life doesnt only depend on lessons. It would be a great addition if we can also arrange our studying times in this app too. If you understand what i mean?

• Rodney Morgan (The Strategist.)Rodney Morgan (The Strategist.) commented  · 

I completely agree with you, Caroline Mak. This would be very helpful in organizing my time and tasks throughout the entire day. I support your recommedation of this idea to My Study Life. I hope that this idea will be approved someday. Thank you. :)

• Lars SlobbeLars Slobbe commented  · 

This feature is very much needed!

• sinasina commented  · 

Please inter Persian language

• Benjamin StockerBenjamin Stocker commented  · 

I need this exact feature for meetings! We have a strong student leadership scheme in place at my school and I'm often in lunchtime meetings with form captains and after-school meetings with teachers. Being able to schedule these and specify when/where and whom they are with would be great.

• Patrick CantellowPatrick Cantellow commented  · 

Yer I tottaly agree with the comments here! This will help me out a lot when it comes to workshops as I'm doing lots of exams soon.

• Kyle RoachKyle Roach commented  · 

This problem could be simply solved by allow for google calendar and/or ical support.

• Luna FangLuna Fang commented  · 

Sometimes students have jobs. This allows students to see when they work as well and plan for classes, homework and work

• Anonymous commented  · 

My friends and I all voted for this cause we all beleive it would be extremely helpful

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature it's needed

Feedback and Knowledge Base