Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kristen Killingsworth commented  · 

I would just like to add that if you think that adding this would defeat the purpose of the app, then you're wrong. I have tried using every other app out there(ical, wunderlist, finish, google calendar, etc.), and none of them are as good to keep track of my school work as this one. I really struggle with time management and this app has helped me so much and I don't want to stop using it. The point is that people don't want to have to use 2-3 different apps to keep track of their school work and other activities. And part of managing my time efficiently to get my work done is that I need to see what I have to do, and how much time I have in a day to do it. During show weeks for the school play, I wake up at 5:30 to go to zero period jazz choir and then I get to go home for two hours after school and then go back to the school from 4:30-10:00 to do the show and do it all over again the next day. Not to mention that show weeks usually fall on finals week, and I am taking 3 AP classes, so I HAVE to prioritize assignments and maximize my time so I don't become delirious due to sleep deprivation (it has happened in the past). You're probably thinking that she is crazy for taking on so much stuff, but theater is what I love to do, and I just need to find a good way to manage time and assignments and I have finally found a way with this app, and it would only be improved if it included other activities to add into the calendar. Okay, rant done, sorry.

• anonymous commented  · 

hi
        1) As i many of this app users may be have more than 10 class in week and also it can change many time,so its too complicated to input or change them one by one.
        it is too import to put a easier way for changing or input times,class, .... it better to input them from an excel file or easierway like (copy able , ...) input method or other method to .

2) app can prompts for events,but it use system prompts and many times i couldnt hear it,what if it can show more affective prompts like selectable vibrate,alarm ,...

3) the app has good view and decoration but there are somethings that can make it better:
        - when use today icon it is better that cursor goes to now time automaticaly with out user scroll .
        -it is so atractive that user can put picture or ... for class or subject or etc..
        - please let user make more customizeable objects like : font,color,them,icon shape,better calendar shape ,...

- for more useful app i suggest put a reportable timer (like pomodoro timer!)

- for more useful app i suggest put a leitener box for best result of study

in the end ,i would like to say " Thank you,your app is realy ,realy good" ,and if you put that suggestions it is going to be so compeleted and more useful.

• jessy commented  · 

Yeah I think it would be useful to add other activites, so i can plan to have time to do revision and my homework and research more efficiently.

• Kristen Killingsworth commented  · 

I participate in the school plays and this would be helpful to know when I have rehearsal and maybe even attach tasks to this so I know when I have to memorize lines. This would be especially helpful if there was a way to make it so I could select the days that I have to be there, instead of doing it like you would a class (picking days of the week) because sometimes I am not called on the same days of the week.

• anonymous commented  · 

As a student going into university this would be extrememly helpful! Being able to put different events and dates in the calendar as well as being able to see upcoming tasks and deadlines in the calendar would make this app so much better

• anonymous commented  · 

That would be extremely useful, especially for planning revision, meetings with teacher's, extra curricular stuff etc. I often need to be in school during holiday's for extra revision and results days so this would be really useful for me

• Eunice commented  · 

Recommend to have "Revision" time slot so that we could plan our regular revision time.

• anonymous commented  · 

Agree. There should be a feature where we can add extra curricular activities. Deadlines for money dues

• Lily commented  · 

I have a similar suggestion. I want to be able to add tasks for my extra-curriculars and any other activities I need to do. Right now I just add extra-curriculars as classes, but things like exams and school term don't really apply to those. I chose MyStudyLife over other list apps like WundersList because it's specifically for students, but I don't want to have another list app for non-academic things. So it'd be nice if there was expanded functionality for extra-curriculars and misc. tasks so not everything has to be categorized under a course.

• anonymous commented  · 

Oh and for the person that says "go use Google Cal"...been there, done that...and a few others...and hated them

• anonymous commented  · 

Please add soon! Also, could you add a repeat feature to the tasks tab? This would be great for repetitive assignments like vocabulary...

• Sanket kalokhe commented  · 

We have some yearly events like mindspark (3 days technical event), boat club one day event, sports event(3 days event). It would be better & convenient if you provide another tab for events. We can also be able to add upcoming workshops under this tab. I am currently adding events in holidays tab on my study android app.

• anonymous commented  · 

That would be a great idea. At the moment i am just using the normal classes bit for it.

• anonymous commented  · 

Also with this idea, I'd say the ability to add revision classes that go on during 'holiday' periods

• anonymous commented  · 

This would also be good for other events like Picture Day, Prom, etc.

• anonymous commented  · 

call me a devil's advocate, but wouldn't this defeat the purpose of the app? If you want a calendar to keep your entire life in, there are plenty of them out there for all platforms. Go try out iCal or Google Cal. The appeal of mystudylife is that it focuses on study-related scheduling. I can't imagine this 'feature' being enacted without huge reworkings to the way the app functions, and multiple option screens clogging things up for those of us who want a study app. I personally wouldn't welcome it.

• Rachel commented  · 

It would also work really well for excursions

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be so useful! Right now I have a subject called other where I add in everything that isn't specifically for school - work and hobbies and meals and stuff, but I would love to put in extracurriculars a different way.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be great! I have a lot of after-school activities and struggle to keep track of them all.

Feedback and Knowledge Base