Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zhi Qin commented  · 

Also allow us to add one-off classes during holidays

• anonymous commented  · 

Needed for scheduling required mentorship/practicuum sessions

• anonymous commented  · 

Also, any special events or non-school days you may need to remember, or something to bring to school etc.

• Travis commented  · 

im required to attend a certain number of events every semester, but i forget about the events that occur until the end of the semester. then i have to scramble to find events to attend. being able to put one-time events into the app would be really useful for keeping track of these events. it would also help to have the option to connect events to certain classes and to input notes on the events to remind yourself that they are for credit, if you need to take notes on them, etc.

• anonymous commented  · 

I rely on My Student Life, I tell all of my friends to use it due to how organized it has gotten me, having this feature would be amazing to fully organize!

• Jordi Pullen commented  · 

Wonder when this will take place into development..... I need this feature as some days I don't have classes, but I have other activities on, and I can't add them as its a "public holiday" day.

• Sian Hamilton commented  · 

That would be an amazing add on to an already incredible app!

• Hafeez Alavi commented  · 

My student life is already the best student app out there, being able to add extracurricular activities would be so awesome, like student council meetings and events, and adding events in school without making subjects and adding clubs and others.

• Brendan commented  · 

It's pretty well understood that with any study session it's important to plan your breaks.
        The idea being that a short, time limited break, energises the student.
        Also, for a lot of learners these days, extra curricular actvities form a significant part of their course
        e.g. IB students CAS projects (Creativity Activity Service) are often done outside of school

Gathering feedback for nearly 4 years now! Your users deserve an update surely...
        You could probably get some voluntary help if its a resource problem

• anonymous commented  · 

My study life is already awesome. Adding this would make it that much better though!

• Andy L. commented  · 

This is a near must-have feature! We should be able to add events like clubs after-school or during lunch, volunteering, late start days (which aren't exactly "holidays") to specific days in the calendar! Also, please don't forgot to add allow users to set repeat events (especially useful for clubs)!

• Jordi Pullen commented  · 

I would love My Study Life even more if this feature is added! I have many events outside of study, including music, appointments and study sessions.

• Yaron Hay commented  · 

This would bring it to the next level!

• Wilson commented  · 

Absolutely need this!

• Sophia L commented  · 

This really helps, sometimes I enter school workshops and events. They shouldnt belong in the task or exam section

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base