or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CaraCara commented  · 

I would like to be able to add my work schedule to the calendar but because it's never the same each week, I can't, which is very frustrating. Please add this feature as it's a very simply and necessary one!

• Andrew LeeAndrew Lee commented  · 

WORKAROUND
        ============
        I found a way to perhaps circumvent the lack of this feature– It's somewhat ugly but it works.
        First, create a new subject to store all your one-offs. I named my MISC, but the choice is up to you. Whenever you need to schedule an event, create a new class (I know it's not fun) and in the 'Module' field add the name of the activity. The class should display as MISC: Exercise at the Gym. Schedule the class as a one-off for the time and date when you plan the event. Because the class is only scheduled once, it should end as soon as the event is over. The downside is that this inflates the number of classes you're taking and bloats the 'Schedule' view. But it works for my needs.

• Andrew LeeAndrew Lee commented  · 

This feature is absolutely essential– please add it!

• Patrick DundasPatrick Dundas commented  · 

I was literally about to email the developer about this feature, then I came across this. Please add!!

• TeaspoonTeaspoon commented  · 

I would appreciate it if this could be a feature because it will prevent me from having two calenders

• fraserfraser commented  · 

omg so frustrating, its such a simple function just add it.

• Kinga BobrowskaKinga Bobrowska commented  · 

Is even someone reading those comments? This one idea which I love is gathering feedback more than three years, jeez, everyone knows that many students are working too, so why not create also slots for other activities that are not related with study. It helps and saves so much time when we have fixed schedule,

• Alex WinchellAlex Winchell commented  · 

Just add the ability to add times to tasks and have them show up on the calendar

• Rubiks38Rubiks38 commented  · 

I came here to ask about this exact thing! I couldn't figure out how to add one off event, such as interviews times, team meetings, guest lectures, library book due dates etc

Having such a feature would allow me to completely switch over from other to-do calendars, since right now I need to keep a separate reminder on a piece of paper or on other apps about these events. Please please please add this feature, as without it, the app isn't complete!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be amazing!! Super helpful!!!

• GiaGia commented  · 

I was actually thinking of something like this since I had to place my reminders as if they were for a class. It would awesome to have a separate planner or tasks option!

• ElizabethElizabeth commented  · 

This would be the most useful thing you could add!

• EquasiaEquasia commented  · 

I would love if this could be added. It would take so much less for me to be organized for a semester.

• Megan RupnikMegan Rupnik commented  · 

Especially with working and school I need to be able to add events that aren't class like putting in my work schedule or any reoccurring meetings

• Carol ChenCarol Chen commented  · 

I need to keep track of my meetings and I can't go back and forth with Google Calendar and MyStudyLife! Please

• LukeLuke commented  · 

Yes, to be able to add other events other than classes would be excellent, as it would provide a full scheduling tool. To be able to plan sleep, meals and the whole day would truly contribute to a successful Study Life!

• Micah VeronMicah Veron commented  · 

Being able to add an event is nice, so we don't need to have multiple calendars and to maximize the timetable - which helps me/us to see whole schedule looks like and times.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You could always just name a subject whatever your activity and then add it into your schedule

• Denise BoothDenise Booth commented  · 

Would be nice to add a one off event (with notes) without having to add another subject to the schedule. i.e breakdown of activities during induction week, etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love this idea, because you can fit in a shower during break times as well. Adding a sleep schedule would be beneficial too. As well as errands and travel time.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base