or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • tamibeesontamibeeson commented  · 

One-time activities would be very useful and the can open up the use of the app to your whole life schedule rather than school

• Alyssa FloresAlyssa Flores commented  · 

Really would be helpful for an activity/events feature and for it able to be an one time thing

• Jorge SantoyoJorge Santoyo commented  · 

As a recent graduate, I have some input. During my time at the university of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, I used mystudylife instead of buying an expensive agenda at the bookstore. I liked it better than online calendars and any paper option.

As a graduate however, the "classes" template doesn't work for me anymore. I am going to continue using it and change my classes to reflect work, errands, development, etc.

I think that you can recycle your code and tweak it just enough so that grads continue using your site!

• Jian SOOJian SOO commented  · 

Make it possible to create one-time activities in the schedule.

E.G: Go to Nick's house from 5-5:30

Would show up as a class on the schedule.

• JuliaJulia commented  · 

this would be very helpful cause a lot of people including me have lots of extracurricular activities and it's hard to keep track of everything

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be helpful to keep everything in one place.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not only extra curricular, it could also be useful if you could add meetings and plans for the student body.

• MeganMegan commented  · 

This would be a good idea. I dance and I don't know normally know how long I have, when I do have dance, to study (since I lose track of time when I'm doing HW). Also, most of my homework is on the computer, so if it could show how much longer until I have to prepare for dance would be awesome.

• JessJess commented  · 

Sometimes we schedule appointments with clubs, professors, advisors, and deans. It would seem like a good idea to have a place to make a meeting option, so we wouldn't have to worry about forgetting until the last minute.

• TaliaTalia commented  · 

I'm kind of shocked that this was posted in 2012 and still hasn't been added. I just found this website/app yesterday and started inputting my schedule. I think the main competitor for this site is Google Calendar, which offers the feature of adding extra curricular activities, meetings, anything really... Hope this happens sooner than later! So far, it's a great app. But I don't know if I'll stick with it, since I have so many meetings to keep track of

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a great addition to a an already great program. Could we just add a "custom" input as opposed to just having the ability to add classes?

• Katherine GrimmKatherine Grimm commented  · 

This would be helpful. This is a great service and I would also like to incorporate this into my daily life.

• Sarah AllawaySarah Allaway commented  · 

I'm a member of a university sports team and would love to add training sessions to my weekly schedule! Currently I just input them as a "class", but this is not ideal.

• Molly JonesMolly Jones commented  · 

Have the ability to add other things such as work and study time. I know I use this a lot to plan my week and balance things so it would be nice to be able to add in time slots for work and study time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

At my college we have experience events we need to attend. It is overwhelming to keep up with the dates of them. So if MyStudy Life allowed me to put in specific events that would be very helpful. For now I can only put in what my week looks like in general.

• Jessica HussJessica Huss commented  · 

Limos can make sure that you remain safe Imagine you're https://limoadvisor.com/ having a fantastic night out with your buddies or nearest and dearest, and you would like to relish a drink or two.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also being able to add tests rather than only exams

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great if we could click on the calendar itself to add activities at different times

• Friso VogelsFriso Vogels commented  · 

Yes exactly. The application works great, but you can't put any other activities in. You have to use hollidays or exams in order to drop the schedule.

If possible please have this option so we can also use the application as a sort of diary.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base