How can we make My Study Life better?

Alarm

"My Study life" helps me a lot to organize myself. However, i think it is missing one important feature; I would suggest a feature, which "alarms" you (via sound or pop up window) one day before the deadline about a task you still have not completed yet.

1,362 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

regina shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joseph Jones commented  · 

I think you could make your phone notify when you have a class next on your lock screen. When you have a class in 5 minutes for example, buzz notification. This feature would help me tremendously! Love the app so far! Keep it up!

• Gale Havnor commented  · 

30 minutes is a very short time for a reminder you should make it at least 3 hours

• André Luís dos Santos Masson commented  · 

The more customizable, the better. I would certainly use it with sound and pop-up options. Currently I don't use MSL more often because the website has no such feature to help me during my self-studying sessions. Besides I don't have any interest in the mobile versions.

• anonymous commented  · 

A pop up or email would solve this suggestion:)

• Jkitty commented  · 

Emailing is a convenient way to remind student of upcoming tasks/exams

• leah commented  · 

Jamie is there any way the mobile alarms could be more advanced? Ie with sound and an option for earlier reminders (like 1 hr 2 hrs 1 day 1 wk etc, or with specific times On certain days)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Emailing would be good as a reminder or alarm for the website

• anonymous commented  · 

but it could be good if you could put the alarm 1 hour before the class instead of 30 minutes before.

• Bev commented  · 

He said they currently offer the feature on mobile apps, but how do you get that?

• Raymond commented  · 

add a due date when a task should be done and receive an e mail a day before as a reminder.

• jarldon commented  · 

Even for classes. The morning we have classes, if there was to be a pop up to notify what classes we have, where and when we have them. That would be great!

• Daniel Law commented  · 

Desktop notifications for chrome would be great ;)

• Anthony Lowe commented  · 

I could be better when pop-up and keep us remind!

• Alejandro Recinos commented  · 

yeah, and I think it is possible to get like an email or text message on your mobile regarding a task or class, this feature will be awesome :D

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base