How can we make My Study Life better?

Alarm

"My Study life" helps me a lot to organize myself. However, i think it is missing one important feature; I would suggest a feature, which "alarms" you (via sound or pop up window) one day before the deadline about a task you still have not completed yet.

1,312 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

reginaregina shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HanHan commented  · 

Oh this was the thing I've always wanted!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes! Please add it to the website! We have Chromebooks given to us for school, so we're on them 24/7, and an alarm would really help.

• PatrickPatrick commented  · 

Please add a more variable setting for the reminder. One day before is too short for my university studies. It would be much better, if you could set a date.

• WillWill commented  · 

Please add this to website like with Pinterest you can get notifications even when the websites windows not open on the desktop. I also use my computer lots during school

• Anonymous commented  · 

definitely a good idea for those who just use computers for their study life.. Not all use phones!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to see this feature on Windows, for example.
        A notification showing what's due and overdue!

• HezHez commented  · 

Im currently using this app on my tablet. May I suggest that you also put "alarm" reminders for due tasks/exams. Thanks.

• Fiona HarrisFiona Harris commented  · 

This would be great if you could choose whether or not there the was an alarm for the particular task, because I set readings, etc. as tasks and wouldn't want to have that many alarms.

• Surya MallaSurya Malla commented  · 

My suggestion is almost same as others in this issue , adding sound alert while alert window for classes pop up.Not one day ago that , it will be whenever u will set time for alert.

• Anonymous commented  · 

For reminder Set 1 day before 2 day before night before and ....
        Create one plugin for every day app check to student do his homework and every day study exam
        And give one chart and box from students mark in exam

Thank you so much
        My English isn't very good

• Anonymous commented  · 

what about having a text message alert for tasks?

• Anonymous commented  · 

make the alarms more clearer on the mobile apps it does not work

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to see an alert on any screen or maybe 5 minutes before class pop up on the side to notify you to almost pack up.

• Jesi EspaillatJesi Espaillat commented  · 

The option to add an alarm further into the future instead of one 30 mins prior which is the max right would be helpful. Getting an alert 3 hours prior to an exam or a specific time an assignment is due would be helpful.

• ElizabethElizabeth commented  · 

I would appreciate being able to custom set the alarms on the mobile app. I would like to be able to choose to turn off notifications for most of my classes since in high school I have bells reminding me to go to the next class. However, I think it would also be very convenient to be able to set how far in advance it will alert me if I so choose.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Calendar integration would fix it all!

• TiinaTiina commented  · 

Easiest would be if we could choose the alarm date and time ourselves instead of just a few limited choices. There is always people who don't find a suitable one from these pre-given possibilities. This way we could decide ourselves if the app notifies 1 hr or 2 days or 100 years before the deadline.

• Sarthak MahajanSarthak Mahajan commented  · 

Well, I appreciate this idea. I would suggest to make the idea flexible by letting users choose as to when they would like to be alerted, i.e, 5 mins or 1 hour or 1 day before the deadline.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I know the app currently allows for 10, 15, and 30 minute notifications, but alarms for several days in advance to a few hours before would be nice as well.

• Joseph JonesJoseph Jones commented  · 

I think you could make your phone notify when you have a class next on your lock screen. When you have a class in 5 minutes for example, buzz notification. This feature would help me tremendously! Love the app so far! Keep it up!

Feedback and Knowledge Base