How can we make My Study Life better?

Alarm

"My Study life" helps me a lot to organize myself. However, i think it is missing one important feature; I would suggest a feature, which "alarms" you (via sound or pop up window) one day before the deadline about a task you still have not completed yet.

1,346 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

reginaregina shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • VIP17VIP17 commented  · 

on the website please

• Anonymous commented  · 

maybe a tasks for the week reminder that alerts you on the day of your choice or every day for the tasks that are due during that week.a day before alert doesnt give me enough time to make time for assignments.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yea alarm is a must to remind or to pop up as notifications

• AnonomysAnonomys commented  · 

Please add the alarm!

• MetodMetod commented  · 

Very useful, add it on computers too

• kmew522kmew522 commented  · 

Add an alarm on the website for computers to

• Patrick TompkinsPatrick Tompkins commented  · 

it would be awesome if there was a daily reminder or alarm so if you need to study every night you dont have to keep adjusting the reminder/alarm

• Megan FollettMegan Follett commented  · 

I would like an alarm that you set for multiple reminders for one task.

For example, my chem homework is due the day of the test, so it would be nice if i could set reminders at least once a week to do homework

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great if there were the option to have scheduled alarms for tasks to be completed as well as assignments

• RockyRocky commented  · 

Maybe an alarm to remind us to carry the assignment in the morning, so the task feature not just to know how the progress of the task, but also to remind us in the morning to carry the task too

• Ami EffAmi Eff commented  · 

It would be really great if the alarm could be repeating to acknowledged on mobile devices

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes, please add that on the website

• AlbertoAlberto commented  · 

Very limited time options

• GeorgeGeorge commented  · 

Very limited options on alarm about tasks and subjects. more time options please, it is important!

• IanIan commented  · 

It would be great if you could set the alarm by how many minutes, hours, days, etc you would like before the test/task is due. Multiple reminders for the same task would be good as well!

• HanHan commented  · 

It is really good to add it pls.

• Kai Choto-MuellerKai Choto-Mueller commented  · 

Yes! I agree we need to add this with several reminder options like one month before due date, one week before, one day before etc. So that you are reminded to work on long term tasks like a thesis or long term projects.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base