How can we make My Study Life better?

It would be useful to group the assignments together, not based on order of entry.

When entering in assignments, they're sorted by due date, but if assignments are entered out of order, they do not group together neatly. Example: after entering in all assignments from one class and starting entry for another, I realized I forgot to enter an assignment from the previous class. Upon entering this forgotten assignment, the app lists it directly after the second course's assignment entry.

Therefore, it would be beneficial if the list would group each course's assignments due together, together, instead of listing by order of entry.
Example of current entry: Course 1 assignment 1-4, Course 2 assignment 1, Course 1 assignment 5. It should organize it as Course 1 Assignment entries 1-5 then course 2 assignment 1-? and so on. If the app doesn't do it automatically, the user should at least be able to list the assignments the best order they see fit for their studies. It's kind of a eye sore for the courses/assignments to not be grouped together and be listed by the due date so that the user can be more organized and in control of their assignment load.

Thank you.

10 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea