It'd be nice to:
- add a description to tests;
- to be able mark the days we didn't show up at one class (mark ours absences);
- to have a section where we could see our grades;
- mark days in which we don't have a specific class (not like holidays, they "delete" every class in the day);
- the reminders could be shown in calendar (month&week) view;
- add isolated events without having to create a class for it (like a championshipin a weekend).
Ashley ZIsa commented
I think the calendar is good how it is with the schedule, especially if you have a rotating schedule. But I think there should be a button to switch from weekly to daily and in the daily you would get a more detailed version which would show that day's schedule with all the assignments and exams.
Michal Tučný commented
I completely agree with all of these ideas. It will be also great to add some special occasions in the school (e.g. school excursions) and if it doesn't overlap one another (to set which is more important at the moment).
I strongly agree with the idea of assignments being shown on the actual calendar. It would be helpful to see what assignments are due on what days rather than having to click on a specific day to see what is due.
being able to mark absences would be extremely helpful
I would like the calendar to show the homework due instead of my schedule. My schedule does not change, so if I have one place whwere the schedule is listed that's all I need. I want the calendar to show I have to do this assignmenst on the 24th because it is due the 25th or to show the assignment is made on the 1st and it shwos up every day until I mark it complete or the due date on the 10th comes for example. It would help my long term planning.