How can we make My Study Life better?

Grades for Tasks/Exams

please, include some kind of a register where I could type in the grades I got and some description (what was that for, how important that grade is, what to improve etc.)

1,053 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Błażej RzeszowskiBłażej Rzeszowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mariamaria commented  · 

Yes, please, it would be everything I need tp keep track of my grades in my degree!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please do this, but let us choose how to do it (E. G. I'm from UK so not GPA, just percentage then letter or number grade. Please!

• Guillermo ElliGuillermo Elli commented  · 

In my opinion, this is the most important update you need to make in the near future

• Kelly ErasmusKelly Erasmus commented  · 

It would be awesome if there is somewhere we can add marks under subjects and be able to weigh them so we can see how we are doing through the year

• RAJUN G.BRAJUN G.B commented  · 

We have been waiting for six months

• ozanozan commented  · 

The Ability to track our performance may it be grades,points would just help a lot! Also If we could mark a day as like "sick-day" where we missed out the subjects that day so that we are able to see how often we missed out subject-x and subject-y.

That all visualized in a cool graph would be awesome and help us a lot! :)

Thank you for your effort

• RyanRyan commented  · 

At my school, we have a test grade called a mastery grade, a quiz grade called a progressing grade, and a non-graded grade called a formative.

• Martina De BartoloMartina De Bartolo commented  · 

I was going to suggest the idea but it seems I'm not the only one needing this feature. Please include the ability to keep track of the grades you obtain in exams.

• Mitchell BarrasMitchell Barras commented  · 

In the courses section you may implement the courses grading percentage of each category whether it be for test quizzes homework or more. You then place the graded assignment scores under the given category with the amount of points it's worth. All to keep track of your grade, because some professors won't.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nice app, but for a study app the must be a possibility to mark the grades!

• VIP17VIP17 commented  · 

would be handy

• D. LogmansD. Logmans commented  · 

On my school (and probably many others) we have grades with certain "weights". For example, a report weighs 40 and a test 60 so the average rate of that is 60% of the test and 40% of the report. Btw we have actual grades from 0-10 instead of A, B- etc. and in some countries like Germany they have grades from 5-0 or so, so maybe this should be a setting

• Anonymous commented  · 

You should be able to enter how much an assignment is worth to your grade e.g. 30% weighting

• Rajun G.BRajun G.B commented  · 

It would be very nice if there is an option to enter the score of each examination as grade or marks

• Anonymous commented  · 

When you have done a exam, you can introduce the mark, and organize it like you want, becouse there are a lot of tipes of education sistems.

• AliaAlia commented  · 

I wish there was a table, in which I'll be able to put all my grades and after each trimester, it would calculate my average. Pls? :-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

You should make something to allow us the possibility to save our marks in the application.
        And, of course, add a widget ;)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please do this!!!!! This would be extremely helpful.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base