How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

1,839 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SeanSean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

245 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Feeds updated every 8 hours on Google Calendar so not good idea. Sync with it immediately is better. It can get calendar permission an put it in your calendar as another option.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, Please add calendar feed. Just like Wunderlist. Then you may have many new users.

• TylerTyler commented  · 

One thing that I might suggest is the option to sync either all classes into a single calendar, or separate calendars for different classes/subjects. i.e. Either my entire college schedule would sync to my Google "college" calendar, to reduce the number of calendar clutter. Vs I would see my science classes, English, and extra curricular as different calendars.

• Lachlan MurdochLachlan Murdoch commented  · 

Would be awesome to sync my Google Calendar with this service because my Study Timetable is on Google Calendar.

• Andika BagaskaraAndika Bagaskara commented  · 

I need this can be sync with google calendar to make my schedule better

• Samuel Thompson-KennedySamuel Thompson-Kennedy commented  · 

I think if you're syncing with other calendars that makes "Adding extra curricular activities"
        http://feedback.mystudylife.com/forums/164881-general/suggestions/3486718-be-able-to-add-extra-curricular-activities-and-eve
        Obsolete, because the app is for managing school (timetables, homework etc)
        My suggestion is, you sync with Google calendar and other calendars, and not bother about extra curricular activities because a lot of people use 3rd party calendars on their own.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need it as well. Please add this feature!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is the only thing that I wanted added in the app everything else is great. I just wish it could sync my classes with my other calenders like icloud and outlook.

• Kevin BarqueroKevin Barquero commented  · 

IF THEY DONT ADD IT, i will just switch back to google calendar. simple, you lose an user.

• DarjaDarja commented  · 

Please don't forget to add the possibility to sync with android calender

• Anonymous commented  · 

GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND GOOGLE CALENDARS PLZ

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sync with O365 calendar account

• ANAN commented  · 

Having this feature would be so useful and make everything much more organized.

Although this service is brilliant and I am grateful that it is free, I don't think they will add it though, it's been almost four years since this idea was first posted...

• Paro MitchellParo Mitchell commented  · 

GOOGLE CALENDAR DO IT PLZ!!!!

AND.... Google Classroom!

• GeorgeGeorge commented  · 

Please include iCloud and Exchange

• Max ZhaoMax Zhao commented  · 

Should add Todoist sync support

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please sync with Google calendar, it mees up my daily planning

Feedback and Knowledge Base