How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

2,222 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sean shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

292 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only hang-up on not using this app. My life is in Google Calendar and if my full life can not talk to my study life, well, there is not point. The struggle remains the same.

• pls jamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

10 years since Sean shared this idea.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to this page. i stare at the screen for hours and wait for this update. i use other timetable apps but it is no good. i giv 1-star to other apps in google store and try to resist the mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually look at overdue assignments and cry myself to sleep.

• Malhaar Nair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I seriously need it to be synced with my google calendar. It would make my life so much easier.

• Drew Eric Lee the 1st commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This System is really useful only think i would say about it is that a notebook is build into it meaning after you enter in all your classes and takes and so on you can go in to your note that holds how you want the school year to go and what mostly needs to be done.

• Apot Levelfive commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App looked great and useful, but the fact that there is no integration makes atleast for me completely worthless. Use open standards like cal dav for fuck sake

• Faaa Haaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if the App synchronises with iOS' Reminders App, so I can decide when I want to be reminded of a task and have it constantly shown on the lock screen.

• Chud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Must be difficult to incorporate. Still looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll still be in school to use it lol

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my class calendar is available online and I would like to import that calendar. I can be imported via google+ or ical, or outlook.

• Stephan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's almost useless to me without Outlook Calendar Integration. My university uses Outlook Calendar and it works great across all my devices with Windows 10.

• Ignus Gracia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this still not a thing? This is like the most requested and most useful feature! Update soon please - gonna wait until then

• Anisha Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a teacher and a student, this app is virtually useless without combining its exam notifcations with the widespread use of Google Calendar. Entire school districts run on Google in America, it is the only way this app with survive in the long run...

Feedback and Knowledge Base