How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

1,843 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SeanSean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

245 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SanneSanne commented  · 

This would make such a difference. For me this could be a reason not to use this app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would agree with jerrod. Syncing other agenda's is imperritive for this app to Be widely used by students. Looks promising but since I discovered this sync option (and integration of multiple agenda items in An .ics file) isnt there yet I probably wont use It untill It does.

• Jerrod BlakleyJerrod Blakley commented  · 

How are things going with this integration? I think it will be great to integrate with google calendar. I'm looking for other similar apps that work with google but can't find any and this would be the first. Honestly, I think many students are losing interest in this app because of this. I would recommend it to others but this would make it stand out more.

• Matt BarnesMatt Barnes commented  · 

Please, please, please make this happen. I love this app, but it's not great at tracking one off events and integration with Google Calendar would be unbelievable.

• Michael PenningtonMichael Pennington commented  · 

Why isn't this integrated yet, this is the only thing that would make this app perfect

• Anonymous commented  · 

Import and Export from other Calender like Google, Outlook etc.

• MarioMario commented  · 

It is time for a big update with all the missing features. I hope my dream come true before September.

• Denis LiutovDenis Liutov commented  · 

Planned for almost 3 years! Common! You have to finish it before studies started. Great app but integration is really important

• VickiVicki commented  · 

The ability to sync with my school calendar is essential. I attend a major university that this program does not recognize, which does not make it any easier. Adding my tasks and due dates for each class is too time-consuming. I will not be able to use this without a calendar sync function. When will this be implemented, if at all?

• badiya yafibadiya yafi commented  · 

Definitely syncing with Google calendar will make this app a thousand times more convenient

• AilishAilish commented  · 

Please add this feature, it would be reaaaallly helpful

• CeliaCelia commented  · 

Please, that option would be just awesome

Feedback and Knowledge Base