How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

1,807 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SeanSean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

241 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Faaa HaaaFaaa Haaa commented  · 

It would be nice if the App synchronises with iOS' Reminders App, so I can decide when I want to be reminded of a task and have it constantly shown on the lock screen.

• ChudChud commented  · 

Must be difficult to incorporate. Still looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll still be in school to use it lol

• MvtnMvtn commented  · 

Why you do not care about this massive problem?

• CherylCheryl commented  · 

my class calendar is available online and I would like to import that calendar. I can be imported via google+ or ical, or outlook.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I really like to sync it with my outlook calender in both way!

• StephanStephan commented  · 

It's almost useless to me without Outlook Calendar Integration. My university uses Outlook Calendar and it works great across all my devices with Windows 10.

• Ignus GraciaIgnus Gracia commented  · 

How is this still not a thing? This is like the most requested and most useful feature! Update soon please - gonna wait until then

• Anisha HallAnisha Hall commented  · 

As a teacher and a student, this app is virtually useless without combining its exam notifcations with the widespread use of Google Calendar. Entire school districts run on Google in America, it is the only way this app with survive in the long run...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why does it take so long? :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Come on guys please work on it!! I'm not using this before it can sync it with google calendar.. :/ and I'd really like to use this app

• dexdex commented  · 

updated 3 years ago, what a joke. hurry up and implement this

• Thu Ya WinThu Ya Win commented  · 

Yes please! This app would be useless without the sync feature.

• JamesJames commented  · 

Any updates on the integration feature? I am a college student who uses this app every semester. Having the ability to merge it with my Google Calendar would make this app 5/5 stars. Unfortunately, this feature still does not exist. Please release an update soon! Thank you.

• SanneSanne commented  · 

This would make such a difference. For me this could be a reason not to use this app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would agree with jerrod. Syncing other agenda's is imperritive for this app to Be widely used by students. Looks promising but since I discovered this sync option (and integration of multiple agenda items in An .ics file) isnt there yet I probably wont use It untill It does.

• Jerrod BlakleyJerrod Blakley commented  · 

How are things going with this integration? I think it will be great to integrate with google calendar. I'm looking for other similar apps that work with google but can't find any and this would be the first. Honestly, I think many students are losing interest in this app because of this. I would recommend it to others but this would make it stand out more.

• Matt BarnesMatt Barnes commented  · 

Please, please, please make this happen. I love this app, but it's not great at tracking one off events and integration with Google Calendar would be unbelievable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base