How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

1,807 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SeanSean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

241 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I just downloaded this app February 2017 because it said it would sync with google calendar? I does not do it as I am reading here?

• JessiccaJessicca commented  · 

What can we do to get this feature?? Very much needed

• Seth D. MeyersSeth D. Meyers commented  · 

Yes please! It's been over 4 years since this was suggested, I think it's time for it to become a feature!

• VinceVince commented  · 

I have been using this app for graduate school and I love it, but I need to sync my calendars otherwise this app isn't any better than other agenda apps.

• MagnusMagnus commented  · 

This would really make it a lot easier.
        Id apprecciate that feature a lot an look forward to its implementation.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How is this not a thing yet I like the app a lot but this should already be a feature

• Alex AguilarAlex Aguilar commented  · 

Shows that this idea has been in planning since September 2013. Is this not a feature yet?

• TessaTessa commented  · 

Work is outlook, personal is currently S Calendar - syncing would be a dream

• kathrinkathrin commented  · 

Connect with my callenar of my university

• ChristineChristine commented  · 

This is the only hang-up on not using this app. My life is in Google Calendar and if my full life can not talk to my study life, well, there is not point. The struggle remains the same.

• pls jamiepls jamie commented  · 

10 years since Sean shared this idea.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to this page. i stare at the screen for hours and wait for this update. i use other timetable apps but it is no good. i giv 1-star to other apps in google store and try to resist the mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually look at overdue assignments and cry myself to sleep.

• Stefan DokicStefan Dokic commented  · 

Please, just please do this. Need to be synced with my other calendars too.

• Malhaar NairMalhaar Nair commented  · 

I seriously need it to be synced with my google calendar. It would make my life so much easier.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This app NEEDS calendar integration. Look at how many people are saying this!

• Drew Eric Lee the 1stDrew Eric Lee the 1st commented  · 

This System is really useful only think i would say about it is that a notebook is build into it meaning after you enter in all your classes and takes and so on you can go in to your note that holds how you want the school year to go and what mostly needs to be done.

• Apot LevelfiveApot Levelfive commented  · 

App looked great and useful, but the fact that there is no integration makes atleast for me completely worthless. Use open standards like cal dav for fuck sake

Feedback and Knowledge Base