How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

1,807 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SeanSean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

241 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This would keep me so orginized so that everything including work and after schoolactivities are put together and I would be less likely to overlap plans

• Hover Huxley De PeraltaHover Huxley De Peralta commented  · 

This idea was shared in July 2012, I think. And its been 2 years!
        This will be a really great future for the app. I hope this gets "completed" before school starts this Fall or this app is pretty much useless for me.

• daviset1daviset1 commented  · 

Please integrate this app with the Windows Calendar. I mean the official Calendar App. It comes from the official "Mail, Calendar and People" app from the Windows Store (comes pre-installed on most devices I think). It's the same calendar on office.com.

Note that Facebook birthdays appear on this calendar. I see no reason why Study Life classes and exams can't show up on the calendar!!

• ParalegalEgaleParalegalEgale commented  · 

Since there is already a Windows 8 app and Windows Phone app, this should be relatively simple task to integrate with Outlook.com. Maybe even develop an Office app. Microsoft is accepting apps that integrate into various programs of their office suite.

• Brendan GannBrendan Gann commented  · 

Is there any timescale on this as it would make the whole suite 100% awesome.

• George HarveyGeorge Harvey commented  · 

I would love to be able to sync the calendar. I have a revision tactic that is to revise thing 3 days after learning them, again 3 weeks later and again 3 months later. being able to export this calender would be great.

• Oliver HautschOliver Hautsch commented  · 

I just started using this app and the first thing I needed was an integration with a more general calendar. I actually would rather have the option of having a general calendar within mystudylife.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is the only thing keeping me from using this application. Love the concept and the stylistically pure design. Once you get this working I will start using this frequently. Keep up the good work!

• Anonymous commented  · 

each of my son's classes at his college has an automatically updated calendar. there is no integrated calendar to show all of his assignment's etc. it would be great if he could sync these calendars on My Study Life.

• Anonymous commented  · 

each of my son's classes at his college has an automatically updated calendar. there is no integrated calendar to show all of his assignment's etc. it would be great if he could sync these calendars on My Study Life.

• LibertyLiberty commented  · 

This is a very good idea, and i would appreciate it muchly as I find it difficult sharing two separate calendars in different locations.

• teddetedde commented  · 

I would really like to have this ability as well. The only reason why I'm not using My Study Life is because i don't want to have to manually enter my schedual (which is very irregular).

• no.no. commented  · 

Please add this, allowing students to import calendars their teachers provide gives you a wider customer base. I am deleting this app solely because I do not have time to write out my calendar a second time. All windows 8 computers come with their outlook calendar option. If you want to compete, you need to provide easy transition. Good luck in the future.

• pdchua2pdchua2 commented  · 

Please do add it. iStudiez and other study-centric software include this feature, and (at least for me) while in-software calendars are all very good, it's really useful to see your classes alongside other events/tasks, like seminars, talks, and personal calendar events.

• Dana SandyDana Sandy commented  · 

With the fact that you can sign-in with Google and it is available as a Chrome/Google Play app, I am surprised that adding a Google calendar sync is so low on the priority list. I'm sure the millions of other Google users would agree that this sync is essential in making this app a must-have. It is the only thing that stops me from using My Study Life, altogether. I would love to be able to use it with its user-friendly design and such, but definitely not sans Google calendar sync.

• T SimpsonT Simpson commented  · 

Definitely want sync to Google. My university now uses Google for most things and supports settings to synchronise my university timetable to Google Calendar. Being able to sync with that calendar would make things so much easier as if classes are cancelled or moved they will automatically be changed on the app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree wholeheartedly. Or at least have a way to add "events" without them having to be homework tasks for a specific school class.

Feedback and Knowledge Base