How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

2,183 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

289 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Patrick commented  · 

Please add this Feature. We all need this so hard!

• anonymous commented  · 

this is a really great app and it would be even better if we could integrate it with other calendars esp the iphone calendar thanks so much!

• anonymous commented  · 

Connect to Sunrise Calendar or develop Widgets for Mobile platforms

• anonymous commented  · 

Sync with phone/laptop/,tablet calendars please

• Calvin Dass commented  · 

Having this feature would make everything so much easier, because then I could integrate this with all the other calendars I have for work and my personal life. It says it's been planned since the 4th of September in 2013, which is a little bit disappointing as this is kind of a make or break feature. And from the looks of the comments this is a feature in high-demand. Tell me there has been some progress on this??? Otherwise, this app is perfect!

• Eileen commented  · 

This feature would make you all completely difference than all the other school planner applications.

• Harsimran commented  · 

You guys seriously have to release this feature. I work and study, and I'm sure many people do. So I have one calendar that has all my work stuff, one with all my personal. Integrating my school calendar would give me the ultimate planner and help me plan things out way out in the future. As someone who's doing fulltime college and fulltime work, this is extremely handy. Every hour counts for me.

• Christian Kisczio commented  · 

This feature would really be the most important point for me in the decision whether to use this app constantly.
        I'm sorry if it says so elsewhere but this "rfc" reached the "planned" stage in July 2013, has there been progress on the issue or an idea when this might be available?
        PS: I'm really looking forward to use the app in the upcoming curriculum; keep up the good work!

• anonymous commented  · 

Estaría genial si pudieran agregar esta opción, para que con Cortana lo pueda ver mas rápido :)

• anonymous commented  · 

My college's student portal has a link to 'subscribe' to my timetable, which prompts me to select a compatible application for class times and alerts to be added without manual input. It would be great if My Study Life becomes updated to include this 'webcal' compatibility so that the college's website can automatically keep track of holidays, cancelled classes, ends of semesters and new semesters without typing everything in, one by one.

• Clay Herendeen commented  · 

This feature definitely needs to be implemented. I would be willing to help out with it.

• Harsimran commented  · 

This would really give you guys an edge over other apps in the same domain. I would highly recommend you guys develop this feature into the app.

• Lachie commented  · 

This will be great when it is introduced across all platforms. Would make my life so much easier!

• Andrew Plaza commented  · 

This really needs to be done, it would make this app so much better.

• Noah commented  · 

Is there anyway we can get an approximate time of when this feature will be available? I'm starting university soon and I need this basic feature otherwise I'll be switching to istudiez pro.

• anonymous commented  · 

So this suggestion was made 3 years ago. Can we have an ETA already?

• Sharon commented  · 

So, can we get them synced. It would make life so much easier

• anonymous commented  · 

I would love syncing with my outlook.com calender. But most calender's should be supported; that's a pretty standard feature on planner software.

• linga commented  · 

I need to sync to windows calendar for Nokia x... how?

Feedback and Knowledge Base