How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

2,115 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

283 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniela commented  · 

Make this real!!!

• Sabin commented  · 

I desperately need this feature as well as a widget for today`s section on iPhone

• anonymous commented  · 

To sync with other calenders would be great. if you would be able to put in an estimated time for completing a task, and placing this in the calender as well, kind of like with a gantt diagram, would be perfect in order to plan your assignments.

• jasmine commented  · 

Yes!! And perhaps it will be good if the app has an additional function to be shown under the 'today' section on the notification centre as well? :)

• Devin commented  · 

English Premier pls

• Eileen commented  · 

When do ya'll plan to do this?

• Fabian Rydel commented  · 

NEED this feature, specifically with Google Calendar!

• Jason commented  · 

Please +1

• Patrick commented  · 

Please add this Feature. We all need this so hard!

• anonymous commented  · 

this is a really great app and it would be even better if we could integrate it with other calendars esp the iphone calendar thanks so much!

• anonymous commented  · 

Connect to Sunrise Calendar or develop Widgets for Mobile platforms

• anonymous commented  · 

Sync with phone/laptop/,tablet calendars please

• Calvin Dass commented  · 

Having this feature would make everything so much easier, because then I could integrate this with all the other calendars I have for work and my personal life. It says it's been planned since the 4th of September in 2013, which is a little bit disappointing as this is kind of a make or break feature. And from the looks of the comments this is a feature in high-demand. Tell me there has been some progress on this??? Otherwise, this app is perfect!

• Eileen commented  · 

This feature would make you all completely difference than all the other school planner applications.

• Harsimran commented  · 

You guys seriously have to release this feature. I work and study, and I'm sure many people do. So I have one calendar that has all my work stuff, one with all my personal. Integrating my school calendar would give me the ultimate planner and help me plan things out way out in the future. As someone who's doing fulltime college and fulltime work, this is extremely handy. Every hour counts for me.

• Christian Kisczio commented  · 

This feature would really be the most important point for me in the decision whether to use this app constantly.
        I'm sorry if it says so elsewhere but this "rfc" reached the "planned" stage in July 2013, has there been progress on the issue or an idea when this might be available?
        PS: I'm really looking forward to use the app in the upcoming curriculum; keep up the good work!

Feedback and Knowledge Base