How can we make My Study Life better?

Sync with other calendars

Add the ability to sync with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Windows Live Calendar, iCal etc.

1,988 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  · 

259 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anastasia commented  · 

Has this happened yet & if so how does it work?

• MY NAME JEFF commented  · 

This was in the planning stage 4 years ago? What are yall doing cmon this is a must have feature.

- Jeff

• Tom commented  · 

YES YES YES!!!!!

• Freddy commented  · 

Yes, to be able to share my calendar with other students and also being able to add google calendar to it so it may be a lot easier because in my school' we use google classroom and google classroom is connected to google calendar. So, most of my stuff is in google calendar and I wish I could add google calendar to my study life!

• Miguel commented  · 

it would be cool if it could sync w/ moodle calendar (.ics)

• anonymous commented  · 

Cannot sync or integrate to Google calender. I'm installing as it is useless without that option.
        Let me only when it is available

• Amorelle Clarke commented  · 

Still in the planning stages? It would be very useful!

• Aly Piliero commented  · 

I see that this was set as planned back in Sept of '13, is this still something that's going to happen, and if so, when?

• Alekzander Nortje commented  · 

Would be a good idea to be able to sync the app's calendar and your phones calendar.... Or, if not possible, make a widget on your phone's home screen so you can see upcoming tasks etc.

• Randy commented  · 

I'd like this on my android calendar

• anonymous commented  · 

This looks so freaking basic, I was about to download this up, screw it, no calendar integration = useless

• anonymous commented  · 

It will be very wonderful to add this option. Please, add this feature very quickly. The new semester is in September.

• Robert H commented  · 

I thought this app has this function, but unfortunately and surprisingly not. Going back to Google.

• anonymous commented  · 

It's difficult to fill in every single activity on my google caledar... Instead a sncy option would make things much easier!

• Eugene commented  · 

Looks like it's never gonna happen...

• Shadya commented  · 

Would be great if you could sync both ways to my gmail calendar (so I put something in my gmail calendar and it syncs to MyStudyLife and vice versa)

• anonymous commented  · 

I would love to be able to sync this app with my blackboard calendar. My blackboard calendar has a link created to add to other calendars however I have no way of doing that here. This may force me to pick a different app because I spend way to much time just typing in my schedule of assignments and due dates. The app is great but without this ability its just too time consuming to use.

• Katie Borley commented  · 

Seems like one of the most important features to add, I really don't want to have to manually add every lecture, lab, etc...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base