How can we make My Study Life better?

Repeating Tasks

I want to be able to create a task with a due date that repeats weekly (i.e. every Monday)

497 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Claire CaseyClaire Casey shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

72 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kk commented  · 

This is essential, Definitely a necessary feature as it is a very common occurrence for many students

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yesss! There are tasks that need to be completed on a daily / weekly basis, and it would be awesome not to have to re-enter for each individual date needed. Otherwise loving this so far!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be PERFECT! That is the one downside with the app, having to schedule the same tasks that are due each week.

• RinjiRinji commented  · 

This will really help since I have so many same assignments that are due every week, like weekly papers, or lab reports I'm supposed to do every week.

• EmilyEmily commented  · 

Or even a daily task

• Erin BoyleErin Boyle commented  · 

I want to be able to set myself five questions of revision per day and have it under "tasks" rather than having to timetable it in as a class

• BrockBrock commented  · 

Save an assignment that is done once a week, for example a weekly quiz in a class.

• Marcelo AmaralMarcelo Amaral commented  · 

I've been using the app since second semester 2016 and, there's no other like it; you're really doing very good job! I'd like to give you a tip: please think into create recurring tasks - it'll help alot in those cases that teachers asks to do something weekly. Thanks a lot !

• Marcelo AmaralMarcelo Amaral commented  · 

I've been using the app since second semester 2016 and, there's no other like it; you're really doing very good job! I'd like to give you a tip: please think into create recurring tasks - it'll help alot in those cases that teachers asks to do something weekly. Thanks a lot !

• Rajun G.BRajun G.B commented  · 

It should be very nice if there is an option for repeating task.. i have some task to do on daily basis or weekly basis.. so pls include this option

• Barbora HladkáBarbora Hladká commented  · 

I spent so much time when I was adding my repetitive tasks. I have to do sheet every week from 6 subjects.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have a lot of assignments that are due on the same day every week. It would be really nice to have an option to create the assignment/task once, then make it automatically repeat every week/every other week...etc. For example, I'd put in Physics HW to repeat once a week every Monday.

• Jan ScholzJan Scholz commented  · 

We need this!! It's a standard feature in every other calender app

• Taylor R BurrisTaylor R Burris commented  · 

Yes! I have homework due every Friday in math and 2 essays due every week for writing! I don't want to have to enter them again every week

• SherezadeSherezade commented  · 

I agree with most of the petitions already made, but I would like to add something... In my university, they open periods on the campus for you to do something such as upload an assignment every day or they upload a collection of must-read for the exam in a limited time, etc. So I would suggest to be able to put a period of time instead of only one day.
        Sorry if there's any mistakes, I'm not english native, so I hope you understand the idea...

• Marvin Long DoMarvin Long Do commented  · 

At my school, there are some kinds of homework that are repeated everyweek. The ability to set a certain period of rotation for a task (no repetition; everyday/week/month until....) would help us save a lot time creating new tasks.

• Elias GreweElias Grewe commented  · 

would save a lot of time for repeating tasks

• Alina SotoAlina Soto commented  · 

Be able to set repeating tasks

• Casie RoseCasie Rose commented  · 

I have coursework due in every Friday for the foreseeable future in ICT and I have Music work due in every Wednesday, this feature would be amazing.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base