How can we make My Study Life better?

Drag and drop classes initially to create timetable.

I love this app, but the initial stage is tedious and time-consuming. A visual system would be much quicker and reduce mistakes. Instead of entering the data logically, with the time, room and class, it would be easier to create the calendar graphically.

For example, a screen could appear with a table of empty slots, like a print out a student would be given. Clicking on an empty slot would allow the user to enter the data for the class at that time, with the subject, classroom, and teacher. Then, the user could drag and drop this box into any of the other slots, where their class repeats and can compare to their original timetable. Each slot could be edited separately, so they can change the room or teacher, a much quicker process and fundamentally, more reliable.

I would highly benefit from this, as I could easily compare against my timetable given by my college. I have recommended the app to many of my friends, but the confusing method for inputting their classes discouraged them from using the app. This method would help visual people, and reduce the time taken to enter data.

60 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sadie Brookes shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Minnie commented  · 

Or for example if we could take a photo of our schedule and the app would transform it into the timetable which we can edit...

Feedback and Knowledge Base