How can we make My Study Life better?

Siri Intergration/Widgets

Siri intergration for voice commands like "What lessons do I have tomorrow?" "Set a new task for next week Monday" Also to add a small timetable to the widget section of iOS that would be much useful just checking lessons from your lock screen instead of unlocking your phone then opening the app. This is also now possible with SiriKit on iOS 10.

93 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Inyene shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • anonymous commented  · 

I agree. I want to just say “Hey Siri, what homework do I have?” Or “Hey Siri, add English homework for Monday at 8”

The widget would be very useful too. Not the week classes tho just the day schedule

• Tania Begum commented  · 

Try screenshoting your timetable then putting in as your lock screen wallpaper on your iPhone.

• Griffen commented  · 

Widgets would be extremely useful! I currently have MyStudyLife installed and a timetabling app (Class Timetable) just so I can use its widget function. Adding a widget would let me finally just use MSL

• Manuel García commented  · 

I downloaded the app a couple days ago and the only feature I really miss are Widgets. Would be great to have those on my phone !! :)

• anonymous commented  · 

WIDGETS! I would love to have a widget on my home screen as a quick reminder when I unlock my phone. WIDGETS!

• Josh commented  · 

This would be awesome!

• Michael Shaw commented  · 

So you can ask siri to add tasks or check your day with mystudylife. It's now possible to do with SiriKit for developers in iOS 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base