How can we make My Study Life better?

Have an option to just display incomplete tasks

Sometimes my task list fills up with completed tasks which are not due in for a couple of days. It is hard to distinguish which are completed or not. if there was an option to just show incomplete tasks, it would be appreciated.

129 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ElleElle shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

When I've completed a lot of assignments and marked them off, they end up clogging up the 'current' assignment section and it makes it harder to find what needs doing and how much work I have left. Also, I would be quite nice to have the subjects in chronological order of when they're due, to help with what order to do the work in. Thanks https://img.clippp.com/ee3142bba23086d96e2f0f1427b61547_wedding-anniversary-wishes-for-friends-wedding-anniversary-wishes-anniversary-wedding-wishes_336-280.jpeg

• Ethan ToccoEthan Tocco commented  · 

In things like the iOS App and the web app, it strikes out the assignments that you've completed instead of making them disappear like it used to, and I don't prefer this new way. I think there should, instead of the same settings for everybody, be a preferences tab in settings where you can set this and other features to your liking.

• Amanda AbellAmanda Abell commented  · 

Also, I like before the recent update when the tasks were organized by day and not by week. I would like the option to toggle between daily and monthly task screen.

• Haypha AHaypha A commented  · 

finished tasks should automatically move to the past tab so there would be space for new tasks

• Anonymous commented  · 

When I've completed a lot of assignments and marked them off, they end up clogging up the 'current' assignment section and it makes it harder to find what needs doing and how much work I have left. Also, I would be quite nice to have the subjects in chronological order of when they're due, to help with what order to do the work in. Thanks

• KiranKiran commented  · 

Instead of just viewing tasks by deadline, it would be cool if there was a way to sort/ filter them by the date they are due.

• RozRoz commented  · 

I think it would be cool if there was a way to hide (and unhide) completed assignments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base