How can we make My Study Life better?

Contextual Due date

Instead of saying "December 3 2015" and listing tasks due that day, say "Tomorrow", then for days after that give the date, along with day of the week

31 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

qwerty shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anastasia Pham commented  · 

What i would really like to have is a homework or assignment that can split to smaller task. You have then a better overview. And what also will not be bad is normal task that do not actually have a due date but it is good to do. Like a scheduale where you revised at home in the weekends...

• anonymous commented  · 

I would like to have following few upgrades in "Task" section
        - I would like to have "due time"
        - " weekly/ monthly repeat" button for weekly due assignment
        - added reminder for each task due soon
        This upgrade would be realy useful.
        Thank you

• Noble Obodum commented  · 

On the web app, this is already done on the dashboard. I would like to see this on the Tasks page.

• Kimbo Gen commented  · 

It'd be nice if on the PC, you can see things due today, tomorrow, this week, next week like on the app. Separating the tasks into categories on the PC would be nicer. Maybe a horizontal or vertical list

• Juan Cutrera (Colombo2496) commented  · 

it be nice if it also had an option to instead of saying tomorrow, you could check 3 weeks or 2 weeks ahead.

• anonymous commented  · 

Being able to set the time of when it's due by (especially when it's not due in class or if it's due online) would be awesome too!

• anonymous commented  · 

It would be lovely to be able to enter a series of days including the due date on the calendar. As in:

Assignment due [date]... [days scheduled to work on assignment ahead of due date]

Right now, I'm scheduling assignments as a class named "Assignments" to remind myself what to work on when. Kind of awkward, but it sort of works in conjunction with a digital planner.

Feedback and Knowledge Base